• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

hi, I am new

M

margarete1967

Founding Member
Hello, I have posted once yesterday but I didnt introduce myself in introductions.
I am 40 years old with 3 children of 18, 16, 11. Been married for 19 years this year. I have suffered depression on and off for the last 10 years or so but I think this goes back further. I am currently taking 20mg prozac and due my first counselling appointment tomorrow. I also think I suffer with anxiety as I constantly worry and get churned up.
I know you are all helpful towards each other and I hope you will all be able to help me by giving me tips etc on how to cope with the constant dark days that seem to keep engulfing me all the time.
I am a stay at home mum, with countless housework, but I do like to get out into the fresh air and go for walks.
Thanks for reading this post its nice to know other people are out there.

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hello again and :welcome: :grouphug:

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
Hi Margaret welcome to the forum.
I have 3 teens, lots of housework and depression as well. I did work f/t but illness caused me to be unable to cope and give it up for the time being.
This forum is very friendly and can be quite therapeutic.

F

fatgirlslim77

Founding Member
Hi there Margaret,

I joined this forum recently and felt understood for the first time in a long time. These guys are so lovely and do not judge. Good luck for tommorow. I also have my first counselling session tommorow!:hug:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: margaret. Hope the counselling went well.

Nick.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello, I have posted once yesterday but I didnt introduce myself in introductions.
I am 40 years old with 3 children of 18, 16, 11. Been married for 19 years this year. I have suffered depression on and off for the last 10 years or so but I think this goes back further. I am currently taking 20mg prozac and due my first counselling appointment tomorrow. I also think I suffer with anxiety as I constantly worry and get churned up.
I know you are all helpful towards each other and I hope you will all be able to help me by giving me tips etc on how to cope with the constant dark days that seem to keep engulfing me all the time.
I am a stay at home mum, with countless housework, but I do like to get out into the fresh air and go for walks.
Thanks for reading this post its nice to know other people are out there.

Hello and :welcome:
How did your counselling go ?

whisper

whisper

Founding Member
hi M1967 :welcome: to the forum hope councilling went ok