• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi I am new to this forum

N

not thinking

Hi
I am new to this forum I suspect I have avpd.
I will be seeing someone on the 17th this month so i guess thats when I will find out .
i hate going to any events i have a real fear of talking to people I don't know so I will avoid these people. If I can find a way out of not going I will. I hate work because I have to serve people it makes me feel angry and hateful. I can't handle any sort of criticism and rejection it cuts me to pieces. I can't handle arguments I keep threatening my husband that I will leave. arguments terrify me I can't think at all I feel like I have no where to run like its the end of my world I want to run away. I feel like I am not good enough for anyone and if I have friends I am so worried they will find out I am a freud that I am no good. I always feel guilty and ashamed but I can't bring myself to take responsibility for saying some real bad things I have said to my husband and I don't know why I said them. I get angry whenever he brings up these things I blame him for the things I have done even though I know its not his fault he's a good man and I love him so much I am at my wits end with this I don't know what to do or how to change I need help I am so depressed.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:hi: not thinking and welcome. Lovely to have you here.