Hi I’m new here recently diagnosed with EUPD anyone else have this and if so how do you cope on azure daily basis I’m struggling

P

PD

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi could anyone tell me how ona daily basis cope with eupd I’m needing advice

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. Forgive me if I have this wrong, but is that the same as Borderline PD? I think I read that once somewhere. I only ask as there are many people on here who can reach out and help listen with their own experience of this. It is a very painful condition and I an sympathise a lot. I don't have this diagnosis (I am diagnosed bipolar) but I do understand the emotional roller coaster that we can go on which can lead us to deeply dark and at times dangerous places from our out of control emotions. I hope you find others will be along soon to listen too.

P

PD

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi it’s eupd I got diagnosed with quite recently before that I’d been diagnosed with bipolar for 7!yrs but now it’s eupd not bipolar my heads spinning with it all really struggling seeing psychiatrist fri

calypso

calypso

Admin
These diagnoses can be really difficult to deal with! Its so common that one pdoc says one thing and another says something different. Have you heard of DBT? Its Dialectical Behavioural Therapy and is brilliant for people who suffer this way. I think it should be available to lots of different types of distress. It might be an idea to ask if its available in your area when you see the Pdoc on Friday.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Introduce Yourself 6
D Introduce Yourself 6
LouisaMogs Introduce Yourself 4
P Introduce Yourself 5
A Introduce Yourself 5