• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi I’m gina, suffering from depression, anxiety and PTSD.

G

ginadoll

Sad every day, more so than usual. I’ve been forcing myself to take walks but I usually end up sobbing during the walk. In the midst of ending four months of Wellbutrin, the drug from you know where. I pretty much don’t know why I’m alive.

G

ginadoll

Sad every day, more so than usual. I’ve been forcing myself to take walks but I usually end up sobbing during the walk. In the midst of ending four months of Wellbutrin, the drug from you know where. I pretty much don’t know why I’m alive.
And starting not to care:(

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Hi ginadoll and welcome. A friend recently said this, " I don't know why I'm alive." There are so many reasons. He's such a beautiful person inside and out. I am sorry you are feeling this way. It's hard to see the many reasons when not feeling well. 💗

R

RTLP

Hi Gina and welcome to the forum. Hope you find help and answers. Tell us a little more about yourself. What is troubling you?

G

ginadoll

Why does life have to be so hard? And why is it so easy for some people and not others......

D

Daringdan

ginadoll,
My life is hard too. Keep pressing on. Try not to compare yourself to others. Each day find things to be grateful for but even more so try to do something meaningful to make it all worth while.

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi Gina welcome to the forum :welcome:

B

Beezlejuice82

Hi I'm new hear to. But I want to tell you that you are not alone. I have had PTSD. Firstly I hope that you are getting the support you need with therapy. It really does help. Talking about your trauma when your feeling up to it may help significantly. Know that when you are ready people are their for you. You have done a big step already by reaching out on hear. So welcome and well done to you ! I think the world evolves around greed and that's why people struggle. I wouldn't compare that to how you are feeling you have so much more to offer people in the world. You don't know why you are hear ! Well lovely it is because you are a strong person. You can get through this..were all hear to listen when ever you need to talk.

L

Lesfleurs

Hi Gina, I am new to the forum and have just read your post. I too suffer with Ptsd and depression but I have definitely made progress through my therapy. Reading self help books also helped me a lot. I think Daringdan’s advice is great. Keep going!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Suffering with emotions & relationships with any1 because of mood swings tgink have bpd Introduce Yourself 12
M Suffering from health anxiety Introduce Yourself 6
B Truly struggling and suffering with thought broadcasting and believing it's real Introduce Yourself 7
G Hello I would love to talk with people who are suffering from anxiety Introduce Yourself 47
B Hi everyone- new here- suffering a breakdown says Dr Introduce Yourself 7
M 47 year old male suffering from bipolar and social anxiety Introduce Yourself 6
M I am Mike probably suffering from schizophrenia, depression, dementia, etc. Help me, please. Introduce Yourself 8
H Hi im new here and im suffering with severe health anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
A New to this, suffering with bdd Introduce Yourself 3
P suffering big time Introduce Yourself 3
J Suffering from burnout Introduce Yourself 23
M New here - suffering Introduce Yourself 5
7 71 and Still Suffering from Anxiety/Panic Attacks Introduce Yourself 22
T Suffering in silence takes its toll Introduce Yourself 6
A Am I really suffering? Introduce Yourself 9
S suffering from intrusive thoughts Introduce Yourself 8
B Currently suffering from depression/anxiety. Introduce Yourself 5
C paranoid skizophrenic and suffering generalised anxiety disorder Introduce Yourself 2
J Hi Everyone. I am currently suffering bad anxiety. To cut the story short I have been taking fluxetine for a few years. My anxiety and lack of sleep Introduce Yourself 7
A Suffering with relapse Introduce Yourself 6
L Is suffering from servere depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 1
A Hi peeps am diagnosed and suffering from anxiety and depression. Introduce Yourself 3
B My son is suffering Introduce Yourself 13
S Suffering in silence, lonely and suicidal Introduce Yourself 4
G Hi, just found this forum, I think that interacting with people suffering with mental help can only help us all. Introduce Yourself 4
D Senior Citizen Suffering With Anxiety and Depression Introduce Yourself 6
M I have been suffering fear of blushin/erythrophobia for 18 years Introduce Yourself 13
K Hello it's me the probably depressed and probably suffering from bpd, probably Introduce Yourself 1
M Need help! Girlfriend suffering from her depression/anxiety Introduce Yourself 6
R I think I'm suffering from depression Introduce Yourself 4
S Hi everyone, new here, suffering from OCD Introduce Yourself 2
A Have I Been suffering from depression since childhood? Introduce Yourself 7
R Hi all newbie here, suffering radical diabetic neuropathy Introduce Yourself 2
S Has anyone else developed anxiety & depression after taking prescribed zomorph for years for chronic pain Introduce Yourself 11
K I suffer from depression/CPTSD/bulimia nervosa, struggling every day. Need someone to talk to every now and then Introduce Yourself 9
C Depression and self harm Introduce Yourself 15
P Hello Everybody (Depression, Pure-OCD, Past Mistakes) Introduce Yourself 7
A Hi i really want to chat to anyone with acute depression who could help me by sharing their experiencesHi i really want to chat to anyone with acute Introduce Yourself 11
C Severe to clinical depression Introduce Yourself 7
D Hey all! First time using a forum to talk about depression Introduce Yourself 3
K Introducing myself: currently on deep depression, seeking a reason to stay alive. Introduce Yourself 18
O Major depression and general anxiety Introduce Yourself 13
M depression my old friend Introduce Yourself 9
R I struggle with derealization, anxiety depression Introduce Yourself 4
L New here- Depression Introduce Yourself 7
T Health Anxiety, So ready to give up, I physically ache with pain and depression! Introduce Yourself 15
S Depression-Mike Introduce Yourself 15
P Hi there.. post breakdown and experiencing depression, anxiety and ptsd. Introduce Yourself 25
R BPD, depression, and alcoholism Introduce Yourself 9
N My name is neil. Im an ex nurse and i suffer from p t s d and sever depression. Including anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered this for 15 years a Introduce Yourself 13