• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi hoping some one can help

H

hi_cake

Hi new to these forums but i dont know what else to do

i was born with heart problems high and low blood pressures which have cause me cronic migrane's and i deal with pain 24/7 for the last 15-20 years and dealing with this hasnt help my mental state, i deal with depression and anxiety, im to worried to go out in public as i feel every one is looking at me and judging me the post coming threw the door scares me every little noise i jump and freak out, ive been able to sort of cope with my depression (i have self harmed alot and several attempt on my own life) one attempt on my life almost worked and the feeling i had at the time was peace and all my pain had gone and that hasnt helped my brain wants that feeling again, i get voices and images in my head telling me to do not so nice things, recently over the past 4-6 months its got worse.

i used to ride my motorbike when feeling down as it helped alot but now i im loosing control of myself when riding i loose function of my body and my body try's to steer me into a wall or ditch, when im at home il loose control randomly then when i regain control im either bloody or im trying to make something to hurt/kill myself and its scaring me, it feels like im a robot and some one flicks to manual control its really scaring me and i cant find what it is or whats doing it and i dont know how to stop it im worried that one day im going to loose control for to long and not come back.

im hoping some one is dealing with something like this or knows how to help

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm sorry your poorly, I have chronic pain.
Have you had any treatment? It really isn't safe for you to ride your bike, sorry I'd hate you to have an accident.
Here to listen anytime.
Take care

H

hi_cake

Hi ive had 2 op's but they wont do anything else and for the last 13 years ive been passed between 3 cardioligst's and a neurologist all saying they cant do anything untill the other has sorted something, and i cant take blood pressure tablets as i have low blood pressure in my legs (due to artery narrowings) and high in the rest of the body.

ive locked the bike away for now to keep me off it but its the only thing that gets me out the house.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

welcome to the forum :)