• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi guys

A

alkaline trio

hi. firstly i've gotta say that this is a tad wierd for me, i've never used a forum before, let alone for something so personal. however, i've experienced mental health issues since i was around 12, possibly younger, and am still struggling to understand my issues now at 24. i'm a final year social work student and am seeking some objectivity into my mental health issues and addictions. I guess i feel that I don't know where to start in regards to connecting to services which might be appropriate for me, as i feel my issues are complex and dynamic, i suppose as most are. Help I have seeked in the past has had minimal postive outcomes. thanks for listening-

D

Dollit

Hi AT - if you need to ask questions about services then the people here certainly have the experience! Talk about your own problems when and if you want. Glad to welcome you.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
hi. firstly i've gotta say that this is a tad wierd for me, i've never used a forum before, let alone for something so personal. however, i've experienced mental health issues since i was around 12, possibly younger, and am still struggling to understand my issues now at 24. i'm a final year social work student and am seeking some objectivity into my mental health issues and addictions. I guess i feel that I don't know where to start in regards to connecting to services which might be appropriate for me, as i feel my issues are complex and dynamic, i suppose as most are. Help I have seeked in the past has had minimal postive outcomes. thanks for listening-

Hello and :welcome: to MHF :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introduce Yourself 5
KnownAsILKO Introduce Yourself 3
mjhx3 Introduce Yourself 5
A Introduce Yourself 11
L Introduce Yourself 1