• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Hi guys

F

fatgirlslim77

Founding Member
Well I heard about this forum from Dollit (via BBC). Having read some of the threads I could really relate to what some of you are going through and well it made me feel like I am not alone.

This forum seems so supportive and well, so much of it makes sense to me. I really want to get through this and see the light at the end of the tunnel....if its still there?

So here goes,

I am not really sure what is going on in my head. I just know that things are getting worse. No motivation, mood swings, tearfulness, lethargic, anxious...that constant sinking feeling, complete contempt for everything that I am and everything that I do. But I have absolutely no idea why I feel this way, it just wont go away. Which makes me really angry with myself because I have no reason to feel this way. I see people in my job everyday who have or are going through hell and back. My life isnt so bad, so why am I feeling like this. I feel like I dont have any right to feel this way.

Have been beating myself up so much about that I just need to do something. Its been going on for too long now. So I am going to see the GP tomorrow, finally. But if I get the slightest indication that he thinks I am being riddiculous, well then I dont know what to do.

I am sorry, I am not sure if I am writing this in the right place and well its like I am just off loading....but it feels so good to get it off my chest...maybe ill get some sleep if its out of my mind?

Sorry, hello. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

xx

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi fatsgirlslim, and :welcome: to MHF :flowers:

Do join in on the other threads when you are ready. :flowers:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hey.... welcome and good luck with your GP. They wont think you are been ridiculous and if at any point you feel uncomfortable then go to another GP. Its worth noting that GP are also human and can have bad days too or bad parts of the day, for example I try and avoid seeing mine for morning appointments as he is usually much busier than afternoon appointments maybe my imagination !

Best wishes
intelgal

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Well I heard about this forum from Dollit (via BBC). Having read some of the threads I could really relate to what some of you are going through and well it made me feel like I am not alone.

This forum seems so supportive and well, so much of it makes sense to me. I really want to get through this and see the light at the end of the tunnel....if its still there?

So here goes,

I am not really sure what is going on in my head. I just know that things are getting worse. No motivation, mood swings, tearfulness, lethargic, anxious...that constant sinking feeling, complete contempt for everything that I am and everything that I do. But I have absolutely no idea why I feel this way, it just wont go away. Which makes me really angry with myself because I have no reason to feel this way. I see people in my job everyday who have or are going through hell and back. My life isnt so bad, so why am I feeling like this. I feel like I dont have any right to feel this way.

Have been beating myself up so much about that I just need to do something. Its been going on for too long now. So I am going to see the GP tomorrow, finally. But if I get the slightest indication that he thinks I am being riddiculous, well then I dont know what to do.

I am sorry, I am not sure if I am writing this in the right place and well its like I am just off loading....but it feels so good to get it off my chest...maybe ill get some sleep if its out of my mind?

Sorry, hello. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

xx
Hello and :welcome:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome:.

I hope that you will find the Forum useful and supportive. Let us know how you get on.

Nick.

L

little me

Founding Member
hello, welcome to MHF:welcome:

Good luck with your GP, I hope you get the help and support you need.
this place is great, and if you need to off load this is as great a place as any. :)

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Welcome and I hope the appointment with your GP goes well.

Rollinat
:welcome:

D

Dollit

FGS - glad you finally said hello! Sweetie just mix in and talk and it's amazing how people support one another here. You need never feel alone or that no one will understand ever again. :welcome:

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hello, from another newbie and good luck with your journey.:welcome:

whisper

whisper

Founding Member
hiya
:welcome: and good luck with your GP