• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi guys, I'm newbie here

KnownAsILKO

KnownAsILKO

Hi, to all
My name is ILIYAN from Bulgaria, hate to admit but there are some aspects of my life I can not figure how to deal with them!?
Hope this is the right place for me, simply because I do not trust therapist's opinion easily, cuz I need to hear another perspectives and opinions, not just a single one! Yeah even the single one could be the right one, but who knows! I've been to one but her method's were kind a weird and not stuck to my case!
Ok, to get to the point!
After my divorce my life was a wreck and still trying to get all the pieces back to my mental health, there've been so many questions, anger, sadness 2 suicidal attempts etc...
Yes, I survived this, but now it left me still hopeless, empty and with different life visions.
That's my issue number one emptiness, no power and desire for pursuing future goals I feel cold and careless for most of the stuff. However I wish there was something to keep me cheerful, useful, happy, full of joy.
Yes, since my divorce which was 3 years ago I didn't have any female partner, neither any sex life! I hope my life will give this chance to meet another one who to bring me up to my feet, and that's the kind a hope I have, but fading in time by now! Who knows maybe I'm this type of person who want's miss right...?
It just I don't see a reason to move further with my life I'm in my 30's and have zero will.
Another problem of mine are some of my friends, which they become toxic and give me so much disappointment! And yes no one till now stuck to me and hearing my problems, being kind, genuine and compassionate! I even fear to ask them something if the response back will be met with stupid joke, laugh or a bad offensive comment. I don't like to feel ignored by friends neither being mocked! It's just not right to want to have decent conversation, but knowing the other party will ruined it with their behavior.
It's easy to get'em removed from my life but to tell you the truth then I'll have less friends something like 2 mostly. Yeah I probably need new ones I can rely, but it's not easy task!
I'm this type of person who could be offend easily, I take jokes to my address, but not being attacked with awful words and it hurts me, I can't just let it go easy from my system!

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Welcome to the forum ;)

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello and welcome to the forum. It is so difficult to have friends who do not understand us. I have one good friend and I have realised that is so much better then various friends who do not understand me. I can understand you wanting love again and there is no reason it cannot happen for you. You say you do not trust your therapist. I think for therapy to be helpful we have to place trust in them. It could be you need to find another one. I am glad you have joined us. You will find a lot of support here.