• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hi guys, I’m 21, new here never used a forum before but I thought it’d be worth a try

Eaze_

Eaze_

I’ve been feeling more and more defeated recently and feel exhausted trying to help those around me :(, I wanna do more and be better, and I hope i find people I can talk to here, thank you

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Welcome to the site, it's safe and you will make new friends if you give it a chance.

Eaze_

Eaze_

Welcome to the site, it's safe and you will make new friends if you give it a chance.
Thank you Mario!🙌🏽 I hope so, I’ve been so lost recently and really need advice and conversations with those who understand what it’s like to cope with mental illness

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Thank you Mario!🙌🏽 I hope so, I’ve been so lost recently and really need advice and conversations with those who understand what it’s like to cope with mental illness
You're welcome. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling that way, you will find lots of kindness and support on here so stay around and give the site a fair chance :)

Eaze_

Eaze_

You're welcome. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling that way, you will find lots of kindness and support on here so stay around and give the site a fair chance :)
Thank you for being so kind already, it’s really appreciated good to meet some great people already!

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Thank you for being so kind already, it’s really appreciated good to meet some great people already!
No problem, it takes guys to sign up and post an intro, I hope you enjoy the forums.

introverted_drummer

introverted_drummer

Hey Eaze, welcome! :)
As others have said, this is a really friendly place with lots of people who are happy to help, myself included. Sorry to hear you're struggling. Hopefully you can get the support you're looking for and make some friends along the way.

Eaze_

Eaze_

Hey Eaze, welcome! :)
As others have said, this is a really friendly place with lots of people who are happy to help, myself included. Sorry to hear you're struggling. Hopefully you can get the support you're looking for and make some friends along the way.
Hey! :)

Yeah honestly I’m really surprised just how nice everyone is here it’s been really good to see and now I’m happy I came on here today

Thank you so much, I used to feel like I was in the minority of being someone who genuinely cares and wants to help others, so I never tried sharing my own struggles.. but like you’ve all kinda made my day today💜

introverted_drummer

introverted_drummer

Hey! :)

Yeah honestly I’m really surprised just how nice everyone is here it’s been really good to see and now I’m happy I came on here today

Thank you so much, I used to feel like I was in the minority of being someone who genuinely cares and wants to help others, so I never tried sharing my own struggles.. but like you’ve all kinda made my day today💜
I'm so happy to hear that!
Yeah, people here are really nice.
I always felt like I was in the minority for that reason too. I love helping people. I used to internalize everything and never really shared my own struggles either but finding this forum has been so, so helpful for me.
I'm so glad we made your day! :hug: