• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi from the North East

J

Jennifer

Hello my name is Jennifer and I live in the North East of England. I am in my 60's and have been diagnosed with bi-polar for over 14 years.

I have one friend who also suffers from this but I did not know there was support like this available.

I feel fantastic at the moment and I am not high. I am on Quitapine and Tegratol 400mg. This is working for me well at the moment. :)

D

Dollit

Welcome to the forum Jennifer. The local boards are a little quiet so you will get more people saying hello if you introduce yourself on the main part of the board!

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Jennifer and welcome to the forum - great to have you here - as you say support is the key word and there's lots of that available here from a great bunch of people. It's a great way to make new friends as well. Glad to hear that things have been going well for you recently and hope that they continue to do so!

Take care and jump in when you feel comfortable.

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Jennifer and :welcome: to MHF. :) You will find lots of help and support here :welcome:

G

greysea

Hello Jennifer :)
i'm from the north east of england too, though i've only jsut signed up to here and havn't introduced myself yet. how's your day been?