• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi from Switzerland

Tabitha

Tabitha

Hello,

I've just found this place through a google search and it looks like what I feel I need at the moment...

I am English, but I moved to Switzerland last year. I have had problems with depression and anxiety for several years, and have just come out of a 2 month stay in a psychiatric hospital here.

I need someplace I can talk to people in English who have some idea of what I'm going through, after 2 months of struggling to express myself in French. Here's hoping this is it. My parents are lovely, but they just don't know what it's like.

Tabitha

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Hi Tabitha, and welcome to the forum. I hope we can be of some support to you. Just take a look around and post when you can:hug:

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: to the forum Tabitha I am sure you will find and be able to converse with others with similar issues and struggling as you are too, hope you get something out of the forum

Peace
KS

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: - look forward to seeing you around.

emski

emski

:welcome: tabitha - I hope you find what you need here :hug: