• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi from Shadowdragon

shadowdragon

shadowdragon

HI im Fedup's Partner, i have apparently a few personality disorders (god knows just what where and how as the local mental health team are well Useless!!!)

Just registered to get involved a bit.

(y)(y)

orange_sox

orange_sox

Hello Shadowdragon,

Very nice to meet you

O-S

xoxo

D

Dollit

Oh Hello! It's nice to meet you at last. Fedup will have told you about me - I live in Bristol but I'm posh and I come from Middlesbrough...

shadowdragon

shadowdragon

Thanks All

Thanks all, appreciate the welcome

Dollit - Fedup has told me all about you :scared:

Orange_Sox - Fedup said youre living in Bradford, Im a Bradfordian originally, what area are you in, I lived all over Bradford from Manningham :scared:, Lidget Green, Girlington and Wibsey :eek::eek:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Shadowdragon, welcome to the forum. I feel as though I don't need to say anymore as you'll know all about it from Fedup! I don't know if there's a history of partners joining -whatever, it's great to have you here!

orange_sox

orange_sox

Thanks all, appreciate the welcome

Dollit - Fedup has told me all about you :scared:

Orange_Sox - Fedup said youre living in Bradford, Im a Bradfordian originally, what area are you in, I lived all over Bradford from Manningham :scared:, Lidget Green, Girlington and Wibsey :eek::eek:
I went to what was the Boys Grammar School on Keighley Road in Manningham, they now take the lower from of life that is the female :p

All of those places are not that far from where I am now, I'm in Clayton so just down the road from Lidget Green and Girlington!

shadowdragon

shadowdragon

I went to what was the Boys Grammar School on Keighley Road in Manningham, they now take the lower from of life that is the female :p

All of those places are not that far from where I am now, I'm in Clayton so just down the road from Lidget Green and Girlington!
Brother worked at the Grammar School for years as a grounds man, Yup know clayton nice area. I used to live at the top end of Cemetery Road, just by the Second West pub, think you pass it on the 36/37 Bus from Clayton.

Lucid Scream - Unfortunatley they only thing you would score there now is some illegal drugs. It is not a nice place to be around.