• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Hi from Leeds

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

Hi :). I found this websit on Google! I've recently gone through loads of psychiatric tests and undergoing councelling at the moment and they've diagnosed me as Bipolar... although some more tests are being carried out as to which one *sighs* and of course what meds I'm going too need!
Me & my boyfriend just needed somewhere too be able too look for what bipolar disorder is and how we can both cope with it!
Thankies for any help in the future!

Loz
xxxx

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum Loz. They're a great bunch of people here and I'm sure that there'll be loads of support and help for you. :welcome:

D

Dollit

You'll get lots of peer support here but they do a fantastic fact sheet on the Royal College of Psychiatrists website. And welcome!

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi :). I found this websit on Google! I've recently gone through loads of psychiatric tests and undergoing councelling at the moment and they've diagnosed me as Bipolar... although some more tests are being carried out as to which one *sighs* and of course what meds I'm going too need!
Me & my boyfriend just needed somewhere too be able too look for what bipolar disorder is and how we can both cope with it!
Thankies for any help in the future!

Loz
xxxx
Hello and :welcome: to MHF :)

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the forum - glad you found it and hope you find what you are looking for.

Rollinat

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
:welcome: to the forum Lozzi.

I hope the counselling has been going well for you (y)

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi and welcome to the forum Lozzie:welcome:

Im also from Leeds, are you under the Becklin for care?

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

I'm actually from nearer Wakefield, but for some reason no-one seems to know where that is so for arguments sake I say Leeds haha!
I don't have the foggiest who I'm under to be honest :unsure: I just go to the docs near where I work and the psych gets called "doc" like everyone else ha!

The counselling doesn't start until wednesday! I've got that for three weeks then they're sending me back to the psych to be sorted out med wise.

A

Anne1971

Founding Member
I'm actually from nearer Wakefield, but for some reason no-one seems to know where that is so for arguments sake I say Leeds haha!
I'm from Leeds myself originally, but now I live in Birmingham. My family are still in Leeds so its hard for me sometimes and end up feeling isolated.

Hope the forum helps :welcome:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Just to let you know that we are trying to get some Yorkshire Local Forums up and running. There isn't one for Leeds (or for that matter Wakefield!) yet but a bunch of us have been posting in the general Yorkshire folder. Come along and have a chat sometime!

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

oOoOo coolies i'll check that out then :)
Where in Leeds are you from Anne?

Lozzi:flowers: