• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi from Canada

P

Pickles

I have recently been diagnosed with "Major Depression" with possible somatic symptoms. I am looking for people who can really understand what it is like to experience this. Perhaps I can also help others through my experiences.

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the forum Pickles - good to have you here.

Rollinat

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello & :welcome: Pickles :)

S

Sall1

Founding Member
Hi Pickles,

Lovely to hear from you and here's a massive :welcome::welcome: just for you. Hope to hear more from you :tea:

Sall:hug:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Pickles, welcome to the forum. I'm sure that there will be people here who share a similar situation to yours. :welcome::hug:

What do you see as the differences between a major depression and depression? I think I'm clinically depressed (though I've never seen a specific diagnosis). I've generally understood the categories of depression as mainly relating to the level of severity but am interested to see if there are any more specific differences. What do you think?

Anyway do post away whenever you feel like it and I hope you enjoy the forum - they're a good bunch of people who really do care. :flowers:

J

jamesdean

welcome

:dance::popcorn::spam:hi hope u r having a good day i just found these icons so do excuse me jd

P

Pickles

Thank you for the warm welcome

Well to be honest I am a bit shy to say alot. That being said I do need to be able to communicate with people who really understand what it is like. So please bear with me as I come to grips with the whole thing. Mine is a severe case. I also have some other irregular medical tests such as an elevated ANA (antinuclear antibodies) and some bright spots on my MRI. Also some blood tests are showing a few oddities also. Everything is so inter woven. I am very confused about it all right now. :unsure:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Thank you for the warm welcome

Well to be honest I am a bit shy to say alot. That being said I do need to be able to communicate with people who really understand what it is like. So please bear with me as I come to grips with the whole thing. Mine is a severe case. I also have some other irregular medical tests such as an elevated ANA (antinuclear antibodies) and some bright spots on my MRI. Also some blood tests are showing a few oddities also. Everything is so inter woven. I am very confused about it all right now. :unsure:
:hug:
Just post when you feel ready , no pressures here, only support :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Introduce Yourself 3
J Introduce Yourself 5
D Introduce Yourself 6
N Introduce Yourself 6
bittergrey Introduce Yourself 5