• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Hi Everyone

Sapphire

Sapphire

Founding Member
Nice to have come across this site. I found it in a google search. :)

A little about me...

Ive been diagnosed as having bipolar 1 disorder. I have had it for 9 years. My current cocktail is Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Seroquel, Lorazepam, Trazadone, Invega and the Risperdal Consta injection. I also have panic disorder, GAD, and PTSD from the abuse that I went through as a child. I came here to find others like myself to chat with. I also have a boyfriend who is severely schizophrenic as well and hears voices on a constant basis. He is in a group home right now and I miss him since I can't see him because its an all male facility.
But I know its for his own good at the moment. Im hoping he gets his apartment back soon. We love each other dearly and support each other through our mental health crisis'. We've been together for 8 years.

I currently have social workers out here in the US who come out here and give me my medication everyday. Im in a support program for the mentally ill. They also do home visits with me and take me to my appointments. They have been very good to me.

Well that's it about me so far. Nice to meet everyone here and hope to get to know you all better.

Sapphire :)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Sapphire :flowers:

D

Dollit

Hi Sapphire, welcome to the forum. I'm bipolar 1 too though I manage on a lot less medication. Good to have your here. :hug:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey there Sapphire :welcome: