Hi Everyone!

• Thread starter EmotionalPerplexity
  • Start date
EmotionalPerplexity

EmotionalPerplexity

Hi everyone! I'm Kat and my life situation is not nearly as traumatic as a lot of others on here... But sometimes I don't think my thoughts are very normal or healthy and I thought it'd be nice to have somewhere I can post them. Or just lurk here, I don't know if I'll get brave enough to post myself haha.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone!

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi everyone! I'm Kat and my life situation is not nearly as traumatic as a lot of others on here... But sometimes I don't think my thoughts are very normal or healthy and I thought it'd be nice to have somewhere I can post them. Or just lurk here, I don't know if I'll get brave enough to post myself haha. Anyway, nice to meet everyone!
Hi and welcome from one Kat to another! (Kat is one of my nicknames)

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Welcome to the forums Kat!

I hope you do find the courage to post your thoughts here, I've seen it be very helpful to many members working through their own thoughts and getting a little feedback here and there also helps.

Collectively we're experts on thoughts here, nothing can shock us. :)

Warrior

Warrior

:welcome: @EmotionalPerplexity (Kat) lovely to have you with us :)

If you do want to chat do a discussion, even if it's on light concerns that problem you, as your with friends you can chat with who go through emotional upset daily :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Introduce Yourself 7
G Introduce Yourself 2
R Introduce Yourself 6
S Introduce Yourself 12
F Introduce Yourself 8