Hi everyone

A

Annerdika

Hi I had acupuncture yesterday as I was at the end of my witts with this terrible dark shit in my mind so I thought I'd give it a go

I got 4 EAR SEEDS INSERTED IN MY EAR TO SEE IF THESE WOULD HELP

WELL woke up this morning feeling a different person and I slept a full eight hours as I usually can't settle at all I have no tension head aches today upto now and my head feels nice for a change
My concentration is better and I just feel nice and actually a bit normal and can focus I will keep updating my progress I really do hope this lasts as iv suffered in silence for years now and it's just so sad that people like myself are missing out on life I would recommend acupuncture the only down fall was after treatment I was so tied and felt shit and a bit down but after a few hours I got a megga boost I really hope this treatment gets this devil's poison out of my sole once and for good
Sending much love and lite to everyone fighting this horrible darkness every day

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

after a treament like acupuncture you need to drink plenty water as they say. glad it worked for you.
btw what are ear seeds

A

Annerdika

after a treament like acupuncture you need to drink plenty water as they say. glad it worked for you.
btw what are ear seeds
Hi they are magnetic seeds they plaice on your pressure points in the ear and when u feel things creeping back you put a little massage on them it's like a mini Acupuncture you do yourself until your next appointment

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

oh thats interesting. i have had the 'suction cups' and boy are they weird! long time ago now though

A

Annerdika

oh thats interesting. i have had the 'suction cups' and boy are they weird! long time ago now though
I'm going for the cup suction in three weeks it's supposed to be good did u find it help you may I ask

L

Lunar Lady

Thanks, Annerdika for sharing that - interesting and I'm tempted to give it a try.

May I ask, what the acupuncturist was particularly targeting? You mentioned headaches, so not sure what the treatment is for exactly?

How long do the seeds stay in for?

A

Annerdika

Thanks, Annerdika for sharing that - interesting and I'm tempted to give it a try.

May I ask, what the acupuncturist was particularly targeting? You mentioned headaches, so not sure what the treatment is for exactly?

How long do the seeds stay in for?
The treatment was for my deppression anxiety and tension headache witch I suffer with everyday well iv had a good day today since treatment so will see how tomorrow turns out for me iv got to have faith in these so they will work for me

A

Annerdika

The treatment was for my deppression anxiety and tension headache witch I suffer with everyday well iv had a good day today since treatment so will see how tomorrow turns out for me iv got to have faith in these so they will work for me
Aww and the seeds stay in for 3 weeks

L

Lunar Lady

Thanks. I might give this a go. Had great results with acupuncture before but never had the seeds x

A

Annerdika

Day 4 with ear seeds

Iv had a lovely clear head for 4 days now since I had ear seeds in I think they actually are helping so I think it's ear seeds all the way now as I have definitely felt better in my head and anxiety guys