Hi Everyone

Crys

Crys

Hi everyone, my name is "Crys" and I have long term anxiety disorders. Finally diagnosed a few years ago as General Anxiety Disorder meaning that it wasn't linked to any one thing in particular. I cope in spells with this, I'm on regular medications alongside some as required medications as well. I'm not a great talker and don't open up well to people I know, I tend to hide everything. I'm hoping that here, because it's anonymous, I might speak more and get some great advice. I'd also love to help others.

This past week I have been hit with a major low mood which has been me spend a lot of time in my bed, blocking out the world. I don't like that place when I go there.

That's me. :)

Victorianna

Victorianna

Hello Chrys, and welcome. I’ve got GAD too. There is an Anxiety forum on this site, it’s a good place to start. I’m sorry you’re in a low spot right now. Those are hard. Do you have things you do to cope?
Glad you are here, and I’m sure you’ll find support, and be able to give support, too.
:grouphug:

Crys

Crys

Hello Chrys, and welcome. I’ve got GAD too. There is an Anxiety forum on this site, it’s a good place to start. I’m sorry you’re in a low spot right now. Those are hard. Do you have things you do to cope?
Glad you are here, and I’m sure you’ll find support, and be able to give support, too.
:grouphug:
I will take a look, thank you. :thanks:

Mayfair

Mayfair

:welcome: crys :)

Have a nosy around. Anxiety is common here, so lots in that section. But also chill out areas, to get used to new forum.

:)