• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Hi everyone

F

FeelBetterSoon

Hi! I'm new here.

Just want to connect with people who have the same struggles as I am. I'm here to meet and have conversations, I'm not well-connected in real life, I guess I forgot how to build relationships.

I live alone after failing my 7-year relationship. My ex took the dog, I think it's a wise choice for the dog's sake.
Since then I got myself in a new relationship with someone amazing, but hardly available for me and I learned that I actually have so many issues with myself.

That's all for now. Will start looking around. Feel free to message me I'd like to get to know active people here :)

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi and welcome🙂

Sorry to hear about your situation. It’s not easy but there’s always optimism and hope that thing could and will change for the better.
I’ve been out of touch with social life and friends since 2010. Rarely I get a call from old friends and it feels good but sometimes not so much🙂.

The community here is full of wonderful people. I am new as well and I felt so much relief when I found the forum. I am sure you will find it comforting as well.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions or when you need someone to talk to.

Peace and blessings to you.

F

FeelBetterSoon

Hi and welcome🙂

Sorry to hear about your situation. It’s not easy but there’s always optimism and hope that thing could and will change for the better.
I’ve been out of touch with social life and friends since 2010. Rarely I get a call from old friends and it feels good but sometimes not so much🙂.

The community here is full of wonderful people. I am new as well and I felt so much relief when I found the forum. I am sure you will find it comforting as well.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions or when you need someone to talk to.

Peace and blessings to you.
Thanks for your kind words :)