• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi everyone.

B

becca_

Hi everyone.

This is completely new for me, signing up for a forum and writing things like this. I mean, I don't even know how to do an introduction. But hi, my name is Becca and I'm in a bad place.

I've come here to hopefully find comfort, I guess. I have no one in real life to open up to so this was my only resort.

I'm suffering with depression, anxiety and OCD. I have also experienced an eating disorder on two occasions.

I don't really know what else to say but yeah...

Kerome

Kerome

Hi and :welcome: becca_

You've come to a pretty good place to share your troubles, lots of people will lend a sympathetic ear and give support. Hope you enjoy your time here ;)

SarahD

SarahD

Hi Becca. The forum has lots of friendly people who will be happy to help with anything you want to discuss. I hope you find it useful. Sarah x

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hiya Becca, welcome to the forum.
You've come to the right place for support. It can be very difficult if you don't have people to talk to in your life, but this forum has helped me lots in that respect. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduce Yourself 4
yourethebest Introduce Yourself 5
C Introduce Yourself 7
J Introduce Yourself 11
G Introduce Yourself 6