• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi everyone

L

lulabell

Just joined the forum so hello to everyone. I have been given a very loose diagnosis of Schizo-typal personality disorder. My consultant say that I dont quite fit in to any specific disorder but this is as close as he can get. I was treated as being Epileptic for about 6 years because I have fits where I just black out so if I am stood up I fall down flat and have broken so many bones because of these fits. I also hear voices from time to time they dont tell me things it just sounds like a conversation so quiet I can't make out any words. I have never found anyone with this same diagnosis, and there are no support groups where I live for this either. I take Quetiapine and Amitriptyline.
I feel very alone. Does anyone have any similar experience?

lulu

mypd

mypd

Hi Lulabell,

I relate to parts of your experiences. Personally I have been called Cluster B traits, closer to borderline. Very frustrating but no Pdoc has been willing to pinpoint just one. I also occasionally hear non-directive voices. Usually it is just a few words from behind me and to the left. (Sounds like that "tell me what you want" from nickelback's rock-star song) I also get paranoia and have frozen and dropped twice so far. Very awkward since one was with a group in a quiet hallway.

I am also gifted with bi-polar disorder and anxiety disorder so at times it hard to figure out what belongs to what.

I am sure you'll find similar stories here. You are not alone.