• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi Everyone - I'm New To This Site...

S

Seethergrrl

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site and hope to be able to chat with like-minded people who understand what it's like to have depression. I'm 29 and have battled the beast since I was 17. Isn't it difficult trying to make people understand sometimes?

Seethergrrl x

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum. It's impossible getting some people to understand any of the time! Lots of people here will understand and I hope you get the same level of support that I get here.

S

Seethergrrl

Thanks Dollit. It's reassuring to know that I'm not alone and that people do understand.:)

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hey,

Welcome to the Forum, I am 26 and have had depression for the last ten years on and off! Be great to get to know you

Intel

S

Seethergrrl

Hi Intelgal,

Well, I'm hoping to meet like-minded people so hopefully you'll be one of them!:)
X

emski

emski

Hi Seethergrrl,

I've suffered from depression on and off since my late teens and this year was diagnosed bipolar. I'm 27. One thing I can guarantee is that you will find understanding here.

A warm :welcome: to you and a :hug:

S

Seethergrrl

:)Hi Emski,
So many friendly and welcoming replies already! It's all appreciated. Thank-you.
X