• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hi everyone, If you'd like to talk about something please feel free to talk here.

E

EveryNameIsTaken

Im just here to talk to people and hopefully help you get through a bad or confusing time in your life!

S

SunnyDaze

Hi there,welcome.

Are you here as a mental health professional or just as someone wanting to help others? If you're just wanting to help others,what are your motivations in doing so?

Are you struggling with any issues of your own that you would like some support with?

Hugs

E

EveryNameIsTaken

Hi there,welcome.

Are you here as a mental health professional or just as someone wanting to help others? If you're just wanting to help others,what are your motivations in doing so?

Are you struggling with any issues of your own that you would like some support with?

Hugs
[/QUO
Hi there,welcome.

Hugs
Im not a mental health professional in any way shape or form. Im just here to hopefully help someone in a situation i've probably been in before.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
indigoroad I'm everyone and no one at the same time, oh god Mental Health Experiences 1
wraziel Why everyone expects things of me? Mental Health Experiences 2
S What it's like when everyone in the house has mental problems Mental Health Experiences 4
blog15 Two things everyone should know Mental Health Experiences 3
W i feel very disconnected from everything and everyone... Mental Health Experiences 4
C I don't know if I'm normal , does everyone behave/feel the same? Mental Health Experiences 2
Memememememememe I feel like everyone hates me Mental Health Experiences 35
Mr Oreo Bunny Everyone else has such real problems Mental Health Experiences 5
R Is is normal to fabricate characters and talk to them in your head? Mental Health Experiences 8
W anybody keen to talk about their battles ? Mental Health Experiences 6
T Very good talk with my mother Mental Health Experiences 5
R Why is it so hard to talk to people about mental health? Mental Health Experiences 12
G Lets talk Mental Health Experiences 1
TooMuchPain Is it reasonable to want to be on the inside of something? Mental Health Experiences 2
Sloshiceangel Is this a fetish or something else? Mental Health Experiences 1
C Have you ever woke up to something of the past instantly bothering you Mental Health Experiences 13
sam999 something's odd Mental Health Experiences 3
T Chronic feeling crap, depression or something else? Mental Health Experiences 2
S Doing something wrong? Mental Health Experiences 2
O Do I have high end autism or am I just really emotional due to something I know about? Mental Health Experiences 4
sab My mother ruined something which was my hobby for many years... Mental Health Experiences 7
U Long suicide grief vent or something Mental Health Experiences 9