• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi everyone, If you'd like to talk about something please feel free to talk here.

E

EveryNameIsTaken

Im just here to talk to people and hopefully help you get through a bad or confusing time in your life!

S

SunnyDaze

Hi there,welcome.

Are you here as a mental health professional or just as someone wanting to help others? If you're just wanting to help others,what are your motivations in doing so?

Are you struggling with any issues of your own that you would like some support with?

Hugs

E

EveryNameIsTaken

Hi there,welcome.

Are you here as a mental health professional or just as someone wanting to help others? If you're just wanting to help others,what are your motivations in doing so?

Are you struggling with any issues of your own that you would like some support with?

Hugs
[/QUO
Hi there,welcome.

Hugs
Im not a mental health professional in any way shape or form. Im just here to hopefully help someone in a situation i've probably been in before.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Amelia2020 I feel like everyone is an enemy and against me Mental Health Experiences 2
indigoroad I'm everyone and no one at the same time, oh god Mental Health Experiences 1
wraziel Why everyone expects things of me? Mental Health Experiences 2
S What it's like when everyone in the house has mental problems Mental Health Experiences 4
hORIzonFINK210 (Was blog15) Two things everyone should know Mental Health Experiences 3
W i feel very disconnected from everything and everyone... Mental Health Experiences 4
C I don't know if I'm normal , does everyone behave/feel the same? Mental Health Experiences 2
Memememememememe I feel like everyone hates me Mental Health Experiences 35
Mr Oreo Bunny Everyone else has such real problems Mental Health Experiences 5
midnightphoenix everyone on the forum deserves loves Mental Health Experiences 11
K Hello everyone hope you are doing well and safe Mental Health Experiences 1
M I'm estranged from my mom, but everyone takes her side Mental Health Experiences 3
E Not everyone is enjoying Christmas Mental Health Experiences 2
S f***** off, i after to deal with everything caused by everyone else Mental Health Experiences 2
micheledillon She Called Me Out On Social Media For Everyone To See Mental Health Experiences 5
C Hello Everyone- I Need Help I Feel Stressed out Mental Health Experiences 2
D The one thing i can recommend everyone Mental Health Experiences 2
K Everyone around me is dying Mental Health Experiences 8
U Is my behaviour something everyone deals with or should i see a gp Mental Health Experiences 13
J Friend hid FB post from me, hugged everyone but me Mental Health Experiences 2
I I feel like life is happening to everyone around me, but not me? Like everyone else is living and I'm just existing? What do I do? Mental Health Experiences 2
AliceinWonderland Hope everyone is alright (re the last 24 hours) :hug: Mental Health Experiences 26
Anime-Alchemy Thank you everyone, I love you. Mental Health Experiences 81
S Am I having any mental health problem or is it there with everyone ? Mental Health Experiences 5
M Merry Christmas everyone! Mental Health Experiences 11
L im sorry everyone but i had to post this somehwere Mental Health Experiences 7
C All and everyone Mental Health Experiences 13
T Hugs to everyone Mental Health Experiences 9
M Where the phuck is everyone? Mental Health Experiences 28
M hi everyone :) Mental Health Experiences 7
ABsea is it me or everyone else? Mental Health Experiences 2
S Why does everyone hate me? Mental Health Experiences 4
ABsea twas so nice meeting everyone Mental Health Experiences 12
M Is it possible that not everyone needs to be fixed? Mental Health Experiences 11
J Does anyone have anyone to talk to in the mental health services even if they don't get better? Mental Health Experiences 12
B Urgently need someone to talk to while I am trying to keep myself safe while waiting for an ambulance Mental Health Experiences 3
jajingna Do you ever talk about any of this stuff with anybody? Mental Health Experiences 21
Bod Do I need to Talk to my Doctor Mental Health Experiences 6
K Talk Mental Health Experiences 11
R Is is normal to fabricate characters and talk to them in your head? Mental Health Experiences 8
W anybody keen to talk about their battles ? Mental Health Experiences 6
T Very good talk with my mother Mental Health Experiences 5
R Why is it so hard to talk to people about mental health? Mental Health Experiences 12
G Lets talk Mental Health Experiences 1
Star_light Can't find anyone to talk to Mental Health Experiences 18
M Hard to talk to father about the past.. Mental Health Experiences 5
U It might be time to talk to someone Mental Health Experiences 1
K I really need to talk Mental Health Experiences 35
I When the voices talk back?? Mental Health Experiences 4
Z maybe my aunt doesn't want to talk to me Mental Health Experiences 2