Hi everyone.. i m new here and i need to know from where i can post my issues for open discussion

C

CottonCandy

Hi everyone.. i m new here and i need to know from where i can post my issues for open discussion

please guide me

C

CottonCandy

first of all I thank u for ur concern. I m a med student 4th yr. I have been diagnosed with MDD and GAD. I am also on medications. the problem is that my therapist says we are about to terminate coming Saturday but I think my GAD is not even touched during the therapy and only work was done on my depression and past issues. I m concerned about how can she terminate like this but I also have a problem like anyone with GAD can have that I barely speak to my therapist. I can never show her my concerns about anything and if I give her in a written form she just ignores it whether intentionally or unintentionally.. what should I do to convince her that I m not satisfied yet

C

CottonCandy

thanks for ur concern dear

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
first of all I thank u for ur concern. I m a med student 4th yr. I have been diagnosed with MDD and GAD. I am also on medications. the problem is that my therapist says we are about to terminate coming Saturday but I think my GAD is not even touched during the therapy and only work was done on my depression and past issues. I m concerned about how can she terminate like this but I also have a problem like anyone with GAD can have that I barely speak to my therapist. I can never show her my concerns about anything and if I give her in a written form she just ignores it whether intentionally or unintentionally.. what should I do to convince her that I m not satisfied yet
We have an Experiences Forum which may be useful, or your could post in the Anxiety forum.

:welcome: to the forum,

My 2 cents: At times we have to fight to get the support and treatment we need. It is not easy and you are not the only one who has these types of struggles

A

AAveri

Sorry. I'm not sure if you've written more in the Anxiety thread, but if I were in your spot I would seek a different therapist, if that's possible. It sounds like you are not feeling comfortable around her. Maybe finding someone different would allow you to tell them your concerns more freely.

I think the personality and approach of the therapist makes a difference. Everyone is different and responds best to different methods. I hope you can find someone better for you.

C

CottonCandy

still hope for the best..