Hi Chameleon here. Been quite a while.

T

theinvisibleone

I'll update you on what's been happening.

Well I'm still denied access to healthcare and other government services such as social services, and the authorities up here in Scotland are still electronically trolling me.

The good news, though... I still get my disability benefits. The DWP didn't stop my money.

Last edited:
SarahD

SarahD

Hello Chameleon

Glad to hear you are managing to get your disability benefits. But I am sorry you are still unable to get any health care.

T

theinvisibleone

Yeah I'm back.

Still not able to get healthcare, unfortunately. I've tried all over but they all say no. Even access to social services anywhere near me is out of the question. Charities block certain people so I stay away from them now. You have to be talented or something... certaintly not poor, single & jobless. They make that clear. Support services non government & government just ignore you or simply outright refuse to offer you their services. Scotland is a crappy place to live.

But I still get my money! My most concern. I didn't have to fill in my Health Assessment Questionnaire form. DWP even phoned me when I emailed them.

T

theinvisibleone

I'm used to seeing that word "blocked" online anyways. despite having disabilities completely impossible to get access to NHS healthcare & access to social services.

I have the last laugh. I'm still getting my disability money. A victory for good over evil there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N People 2