• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi. Caution: 15 years of age.

M

Memorality

Hi.. I'm Amber and i'm 15. I turn 16 on the 4th December.
I'm from outside london (area hidden for safety) and know so far that i suffer from Depression, and am a Self Harmer, but may suffer from other problems. (Yet to be diagnosed)

I'm just here to try and understand myself a little more than i already do. I know what's wrong with me - but there's a big world out there and i'd like to find out more. I'd like to meet people who are managing to turn their lives around in the hope of following their footsteps.

I have a selective group of friends, each who know what i am going through. I havn't hidden from them, nor do i hide my S/H from them (although i'm aware this can upset people). They keep me stable, but i find myself wobbling at times. I'm hoping i can come here when i'm feeling that wobble, and maybe find a way to talk myself out of it.

So... hi? :unsure:

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hello Memorality and :welcome: to the forum.

M

maudikie

Memorality.

You are right that it's a big world out here, and a bit frightening, specially at your age. You are just becoming an adult, and I expect your hormones are playing hell. Keep on with your friends and come here if you want to chat or tell us any special troubles you have. Don't get in with the wrong crowd.

:welcome::hug:

invise

invise

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum. Sure you'll find what your after here, there a great bunch

Merlin

Merlin

Hello

Hiya Amber................... Oh how I wish I was your age again!!!!:welcome:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum Amber - good to have you here.