• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi. Caution: 15 years of age.

M

Memorality

Hi.. I'm Amber and i'm 15. I turn 16 on the 4th December.
I'm from outside london (area hidden for safety) and know so far that i suffer from Depression, and am a Self Harmer, but may suffer from other problems. (Yet to be diagnosed)

I'm just here to try and understand myself a little more than i already do. I know what's wrong with me - but there's a big world out there and i'd like to find out more. I'd like to meet people who are managing to turn their lives around in the hope of following their footsteps.

I have a selective group of friends, each who know what i am going through. I havn't hidden from them, nor do i hide my S/H from them (although i'm aware this can upset people). They keep me stable, but i find myself wobbling at times. I'm hoping i can come here when i'm feeling that wobble, and maybe find a way to talk myself out of it.

So... hi? :unsure:

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hello Memorality and :welcome: to the forum.

M

maudikie

Memorality.

You are right that it's a big world out here, and a bit frightening, specially at your age. You are just becoming an adult, and I expect your hormones are playing hell. Keep on with your friends and come here if you want to chat or tell us any special troubles you have. Don't get in with the wrong crowd.

:welcome::hug:

invise

invise

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum. Sure you'll find what your after here, there a great bunch

Merlin

Merlin

Hello

Hiya Amber................... Oh how I wish I was your age again!!!!:welcome:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum Amber - good to have you here.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S overwhelmed caution may trigger. Introduce Yourself 30
U Been in therapy/psychiatritry for around 21-22 years....no hope left. Introduce Yourself 11
N My name is neil. Im an ex nurse and i suffer from p t s d and sever depression. Including anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered this for 15 years a Introduce Yourself 13
A First time on anything like this .Been I’ll for years with depression anxiety.Hoping to be able to share with others and here there stories and coping Introduce Yourself 10
E Couple of years since I was here... Introduce Yourself 7
A Hi my name is Angela. I have had depression for over 20 years. Medication and therapy stopped working. Today is day three for TMS treatment. Introduce Yourself 10
M Motorcycle lady, here goes I've suffered with depression for a number of years and as well as being ADHD with RSD Introduce Yourself 4
Sandinic Hi Again! Been years! Introduce Yourself 2
S going on 5 years of getting my shit together for real this time. Introduce Yourself 6
K I have been on Ketipinor for 18 years now and I m not happy wth it Introduce Yourself 12
K I am New. I have had Major depress Disorder and anxiety for 15 years.I am on lots or of med and need people to talk to who understand. Introduce Yourself 5
R Have bipolar 1 disorder for 30 years Introduce Yourself 3
B 65 years of depression Introduce Yourself 8
E Hi I’ve had 0cd 58 years Introduce Yourself 6
P 4 years depression (since I acknowledged it) Introduce Yourself 19
S 4 years and counting... Introduce Yourself 6
K Taking Dr prescibled xanax .50 mg at bedtime for ten years. I notice Im dizzy alot and have passed out two times the last two years. I want OFF this!! Introduce Yourself 2
S Depression bit me at 59 years old Introduce Yourself 5
i_must_be_mad Not been on here for many years - life been tough Introduce Yourself 3
M I'm back here after a few years. Introduce Yourself 6
B Ill for 13 years Introduce Yourself 3
K Hi. Im 29 from greater Manchester and have had bulimia for 13+ years Introduce Yourself 3
S 36 years a service user Introduce Yourself 4
Ricky Bobby Been fighting for 20 years now Introduce Yourself 1
T Hello, i.m jen and i.m new i.ve never done anything like this, i was diagnosed with bpd a couple of years ago and i really struggle. Introduce Yourself 8
S The amassing of my years; 25 passings have taught me much Introduce Yourself 3
J Hi Everyone. I am currently suffering bad anxiety. To cut the story short I have been taking fluxetine for a few years. My anxiety and lack of sleep Introduce Yourself 7
B I am linda 55 been diagnosed with EUPD recentrly.its taken the 30 years anyone on else here with it.its cripling me right now nd i have no support i Introduce Yourself 2
C 3 years of depression / fatigue Introduce Yourself 4
J Hi, I’m James, worked in mental health and work rehab for many years. Just split from a relationship with a malignant narcissist/sociopath. Introduce Yourself 8
D Hi, my name is Daniel. I have had ocd for 24 years now. I have learned a lot over the years on how to cope and function well, here to learn and help Introduce Yourself 6
V Still pretty nuts after all these years. Introduce Yourself 6
V 4 years of hell Introduce Yourself 11
Moses2002 I think this is where i introduce myself! My name is Mo and I live in Ireland I have spent almost 40 years nursing and loved every minute of it. Introduce Yourself 7
A Guilty for coming back after all these years now the shit has hit the fan again! Introduce Yourself 4
C Pure O harm thoughts for 15 years Introduce Yourself 1
D 25 years with the wrong diagnosis, medicated for depression when I was bipolar 2 Introduce Yourself 2
S 22 years old guy from Brazil about to give up. Introduce Yourself 11
L Hi! I'm new here and I want to sleep for 11 years Introduce Yourself 2
G Checking in - Dysthymia 10+ years Introduce Yourself 2
RKA1952 Under treatment for 15 years. Introduce Yourself 1
S 3 years and still battling Introduce Yourself 3
Atalose What do you do when after 20 years of marriage, he starts hearing voices. Introduce Yourself 4
H Binge eater for 40 years Introduce Yourself 6
N Hi, NorasDad here. Just got diagnosed after 40 years! Introduce Yourself 6
M I have been suffering fear of blushin/erythrophobia for 18 years Introduce Yourself 13
6 10 years plus anxiety sufferer Introduce Yourself 12
M Living with anxiety and depression in Mexico for the past 6 years Introduce Yourself 1
K Happy New Years Introduce Yourself 3
L Almost 10 years into my depression-need something different Introduce Yourself 3