• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hi can I please get my account delated?

S

saily

Hi so ive been here for barely a week but i feel really insecure about posting on here so can i please get my account, posts and threads deleted. Thanks.

J

JeanPierre

I guess you would contact the moderator to do that.

You should stay. Everything is okay, right?
It's better to be around other people.
Talk to us.

Linda1989

Linda1989

Don't delete your account you will get use to it. I had the same feeling.

L

lilly01

Hi so ive been here for barely a week but i feel really insecure about posting on here so can i please get my account, posts and threads deleted. Thanks.
i know how you feel, you can't delete your posts/threads on your own, i wonder if the moderators would delete your account or delete a post/thread for you but then probably especially on a mental health site a lot of people would be asking to do that, this site goes fast, has more people than most sites, but i wonder if they can change it so that you could delete your own post and even better, thread if let's say no one replied to it. there was one time i could do that on a forum

MoonShapedPool

MoonShapedPool

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I`d love it if we could delete our own threads 👍

MoonShapedPool

MoonShapedPool

ACCOUNT CLOSED
yeah, things should get more advanced, if not these days, in the future, there should be this feature

I love the many features of this forum,it`s a lot
more user friendly than a lot of others.
That`s the only thing missing really,but..
Simple enough to request it be deleted I guess 🙂

Zana

Zana

Whilst on the forum landing page you should see a 'members online' section. Here you can contact a green or orange name directly - these are moderators and maybe they can help. There's also a 'contact us' button at the top of the page.

This forum is a safe place for everyone and you can be as anonymous as you like, post what you want and not post what you don't want. Even if you never post again it can be really helpful to know others are going through similar experiences and inspiring to read how they overcome them.

Whatever you decide, hope you are OK and all the best.