• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi am new

B

bluemonday

hi am new just dnt know what to say as yet as it 's a manner of trust,anyhow for know iv had manic depression for some time aways bin up as from a kid to today . i mainly have highs and take 3 lot,s of meds to deal with such .today is Sunny i feel ok so al take my leave and go for a walk,ride to clear my head.:cool:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Bluemonday and welcome to the forum :welcome:!

I know what you mean when you say trust, it can feel daunting starting off in a site like this. What I will say though is that it's an incredibly supportive place full of friendly people with similar issues and I hope that you'll get a lot out of it.

I see that you're from West Yorkshire. We've recently set up some local forums for this area and are trying to get a group of people together who are more local to share info. and ideas and it would be great if you could pop by sometime (it's early days so far!).

Enjoy.
Honey, xx

D

Dollit

Hi Blue Monday and welcome to the forum. Just take your time getting to know people and things will be fine.

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum Bluemonday (great name by the way).
I'm sure you will find lot's of friendly support here.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: to MHF :)

B

bluemonday

thanks people for yr welcome have a nice day frm BLUEMONDAY:cool: AND Yakuza LIKE WIZE COOL

Last edited: