• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi all

F

funkymunky79

Im new to this forum and want to say hi to all.

I have PD and have joined this group for help and advice and hoping to meet people like me, as I am very much alone at the mo and I'm also going through a rough patch.

Needless to say I'm not sure who I am anymore!!!

Really fed up today and very tearfull. I'm also making peoples life hell and have only just started to realise this.

I keep trying to run away from myself but instead I end up realising I can't and just get very scared because I don't want this life anymore.

I am hoping There are people on here who can help suggest some coping techs or suggestions on how to get more help than what I am getting as help is non existant.

:cry::scared::confused:

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by PD? Have you told your doc how you are feeling?

We're a friendly lot on here and I'm sure you will find plenty of people with similar experiences. Keep posting! :)

F

funkymunky79

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by PD? Have you told your doc how you are feeling?

We're a friendly lot on here and I'm sure you will find plenty of people with similar experiences. Keep posting! :)
Hi,

Im meant personality disorder, sorry for not explaining myself.

I tell my doc all the time and they just say speak to your psych and when I speak to him he interupts me to explain clearer and comes across as been abrupt.

I mean how when I say I hear voices or when I explain my moods isn't that clear. He also does the ermm thing that tips me off to a point where I just want to swear at him and walk out.

I have very little trust in anyone at the moment and just want to shut myself away.

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Have you tried writing it all down and giving it to the psych? I always find writing things down helps to sort things out in my own mind as well.

F

funkymunky79

Have you tried writing it all down and giving it to the psych? I always find writing things down helps to sort things out in my own mind as well.
Sound like a good idea!

I get that uptight and confused with it all, it drives me up the wall.

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Sugar Coated Owl

Sugar Coated Owl

Hello funkymonkey, nice to meet you :)

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: to the forum funkymonkey
Hope you find it useful here to share your problems etc and also just chat.

KS

F

funkymunky79

Thanks all for your comments etc.

It makes me feel so much better knowing that I'm not alone with this, as I am sure I'm not the only one that feels very alone and asks why me?

I think I really need to try and except this but not sure how to yet.

xxx :)