• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi all

F

funkymunky79

Im new to this forum and want to say hi to all.

I have PD and have joined this group for help and advice and hoping to meet people like me, as I am very much alone at the mo and I'm also going through a rough patch.

Needless to say I'm not sure who I am anymore!!!

Really fed up today and very tearfull. I'm also making peoples life hell and have only just started to realise this.

I keep trying to run away from myself but instead I end up realising I can't and just get very scared because I don't want this life anymore.

I am hoping There are people on here who can help suggest some coping techs or suggestions on how to get more help than what I am getting as help is non existant.

:cry::scared::confused:

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by PD? Have you told your doc how you are feeling?

We're a friendly lot on here and I'm sure you will find plenty of people with similar experiences. Keep posting! :)

F

funkymunky79

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by PD? Have you told your doc how you are feeling?

We're a friendly lot on here and I'm sure you will find plenty of people with similar experiences. Keep posting! :)
Hi,

Im meant personality disorder, sorry for not explaining myself.

I tell my doc all the time and they just say speak to your psych and when I speak to him he interupts me to explain clearer and comes across as been abrupt.

I mean how when I say I hear voices or when I explain my moods isn't that clear. He also does the ermm thing that tips me off to a point where I just want to swear at him and walk out.

I have very little trust in anyone at the moment and just want to shut myself away.

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Have you tried writing it all down and giving it to the psych? I always find writing things down helps to sort things out in my own mind as well.

F

funkymunky79

Have you tried writing it all down and giving it to the psych? I always find writing things down helps to sort things out in my own mind as well.
Sound like a good idea!

I get that uptight and confused with it all, it drives me up the wall.

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Sugar Coated Owl

Sugar Coated Owl

Hello funkymonkey, nice to meet you :)

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: to the forum funkymonkey
Hope you find it useful here to share your problems etc and also just chat.

KS

F

funkymunky79

Thanks all for your comments etc.

It makes me feel so much better knowing that I'm not alone with this, as I am sure I'm not the only one that feels very alone and asks why me?

I think I really need to try and except this but not sure how to yet.

xxx :)