• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi All!

L

Lady_Loop

Hi ,

I Am 30 and have had MH problems since i was about 15 and been in and out of the MH services since then with various diagnosis over the years...but most current (and hopefully final!) Dx is BPD. I am on various meds and under a pdoc and tdoc and have good days and bad (which I am sure most can relate too!)

I am married with 2 children who are 8 and 7 and are my shining lights and keep me going when I don't think I can.

I am looking forward to chatting to other people in the same 'boat'

loops

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Lady Loop

And :welcome: to the forum. I had the diagnosis of BPD too. I hope you find this site of some help to you, there is a wealth of knowledge, support and experience here!

Sapphire

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum Lady Loop. :welcome:

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi Lady loop.

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you find the forum useful. I'm sure you will get some great advice on here.

Jo X

cloudberry

cloudberry

Founding Member
Hi, welcome!

Hi Lady Loop,

I hope you get a lot of support here too, I know I do. My sister has BPD and brought up three fantastic young men!!!

Welcome :welcome:

cloudberry

G

Gee

Hi ,

I Am 30 and have had MH problems since i was about 15 and been in and out of the MH services since then with various diagnosis over the years...but most current (and hopefully final!) Dx is BPD. I am on various meds and under a pdoc and tdoc and have good days and bad (which I am sure most can relate too!)

I am married with 2 children who are 8 and 7 and are my shining lights and keep me going when I don't think I can.

I am looking forward to chatting to other people in the same 'boat'

loops
hi my name is Gee (Georgia). I am 35 years old. I have no children but in a relationship. I suffer from bpd amoungs other disorders and conditions both mental and physical.

what is a pdoc and tdoc? I too have gud days and bad it goes with the label unfortunately:confused:I do emphasis.:redface:what meds ru n for your bpd if any?

There is a brilliant bpd website called bpd haven. :clap: that I was introduced 2 only last week by a friend :clap:It is great for distractions wen ur going threw a wobly bit,yr own blogs and other peops experiences.
Yr sure 2 find friends there hun :grouphug:gud luck! just type in bpd haven via google website.
Let me know how u get on?

Just 2 let u know I am called Gee1 on there:D