• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi All!

L

Lady_Loop

Hi ,

I Am 30 and have had MH problems since i was about 15 and been in and out of the MH services since then with various diagnosis over the years...but most current (and hopefully final!) Dx is BPD. I am on various meds and under a pdoc and tdoc and have good days and bad (which I am sure most can relate too!)

I am married with 2 children who are 8 and 7 and are my shining lights and keep me going when I don't think I can.

I am looking forward to chatting to other people in the same 'boat'

loops

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Lady Loop

And :welcome: to the forum. I had the diagnosis of BPD too. I hope you find this site of some help to you, there is a wealth of knowledge, support and experience here!

Sapphire

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum Lady Loop. :welcome:

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi Lady loop.

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you find the forum useful. I'm sure you will get some great advice on here.

Jo X

cloudberry

cloudberry

Founding Member
Hi, welcome!

Hi Lady Loop,

I hope you get a lot of support here too, I know I do. My sister has BPD and brought up three fantastic young men!!!

Welcome :welcome:

cloudberry

G

Gee

Hi ,

I Am 30 and have had MH problems since i was about 15 and been in and out of the MH services since then with various diagnosis over the years...but most current (and hopefully final!) Dx is BPD. I am on various meds and under a pdoc and tdoc and have good days and bad (which I am sure most can relate too!)

I am married with 2 children who are 8 and 7 and are my shining lights and keep me going when I don't think I can.

I am looking forward to chatting to other people in the same 'boat'

loops
hi my name is Gee (Georgia). I am 35 years old. I have no children but in a relationship. I suffer from bpd amoungs other disorders and conditions both mental and physical.

what is a pdoc and tdoc? I too have gud days and bad it goes with the label unfortunately:confused:I do emphasis.:redface:what meds ru n for your bpd if any?

There is a brilliant bpd website called bpd haven. :clap: that I was introduced 2 only last week by a friend :clap:It is great for distractions wen ur going threw a wobly bit,yr own blogs and other peops experiences.
Yr sure 2 find friends there hun :grouphug:gud luck! just type in bpd haven via google website.
Let me know how u get on?

Just 2 let u know I am called Gee1 on there:D