• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi all

A

Andrew_lx

Hi all, I'm Andrew. I'm 20 years old from northern California in the US. I am a recovering manic bipolar, I've never been diagnosed but the people I have talked to say its manic bipolar or manic depression or something like that. I tried commiting suicide 3 years ago and have come a long way from that state of mind on my own. I would say I'm about 95% out of that hole, and I am proud to say I never used any medications and never talked to a therapist. I owe the world to my friends for their continued support, however I have hit a road block that I cannot pass with the support of friends, or by self management and logic. So I have decided to join these forums. I look forward to joining this community in hopes of finding healing and helping others.

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi Andrew lx

welcome to the forum. I hope you find it useful & get the support you need from it.

Jo. x

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Andrew
:welcome: I hope you find what you are looking for here.

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum. I find it interesting when people decide that they have something particular without diagnosis. Diagnosis can tend to just label you but presuming you have something isn't always a safe thing to do.

Having had bipolar disorder from my teens I'd love to know how you cope without medication. I've tried several times and just get very ill.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Helloo Andrew
:welcome:
Hope you find the support you are looking for through here and your friends sound like they a good people too.
Its a friendly place here I think
KS

Q

quality factor

Hi Andrew, :welcome: to the Forum, it's a good place to be.

QF.