• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi All

D

DomPage

Founding Member
Hi.... well - a little about me I guess! It has been around 10 years now since things came to a head.... I have been suffering from bouts of self harm, problems with eating, depression and 'diagnosed' with SAD last year.... Have been struggling with work - in and out of doctors/ hospital etc as we all have and more often than not sent away with a new medication!

But in a way, there is positive to come from this - I am now a writer and researcher and have been given the opportunity to publish regarding our experiences in the UK - especially when it comes to work - just wondered if anyone was interesting in contributing stories etc I would be really interested in hearing from you... This is a chance to highlight our experiences and I think its high time people started to understand what its like!... anyway..rant over.. thats me!

Dom

D

DomPage

Founding Member
Many Thanks and thanks for the welcome!

D

Dollit

Hi Dom - I love it when we get new people! Have you started a thread re your stories idea? :tea::welcome:

D

DomPage

Founding Member
Hiya! Nice to meet you too! No I haven't as yet - just had a meeting with the some people guiding me in the project and to be honest it was a complete disaster so I am going to have to pull my finger out! As you can imagine this is a really bad time of year for me anyway and getting the motivation to recruit people is really difficult!!!

But thanks, I will start a new thread!!

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: DomPage :)

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hi Dom...sounds like an interesting project :) Hope your stay on the boards is rewarding :welcome: