• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi All

D

DomPage

Founding Member
Hi.... well - a little about me I guess! It has been around 10 years now since things came to a head.... I have been suffering from bouts of self harm, problems with eating, depression and 'diagnosed' with SAD last year.... Have been struggling with work - in and out of doctors/ hospital etc as we all have and more often than not sent away with a new medication!

But in a way, there is positive to come from this - I am now a writer and researcher and have been given the opportunity to publish regarding our experiences in the UK - especially when it comes to work - just wondered if anyone was interesting in contributing stories etc I would be really interested in hearing from you... This is a chance to highlight our experiences and I think its high time people started to understand what its like!... anyway..rant over.. thats me!

Dom

D

DomPage

Founding Member
Many Thanks and thanks for the welcome!

D

Dollit

Hi Dom - I love it when we get new people! Have you started a thread re your stories idea? :tea::welcome:

D

DomPage

Founding Member
Hiya! Nice to meet you too! No I haven't as yet - just had a meeting with the some people guiding me in the project and to be honest it was a complete disaster so I am going to have to pull my finger out! As you can imagine this is a really bad time of year for me anyway and getting the motivation to recruit people is really difficult!!!

But thanks, I will start a new thread!!

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: DomPage :)

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hi Dom...sounds like an interesting project :) Hope your stay on the boards is rewarding :welcome: