hi all

J

john1

Mayfair I know what you mean.....it has crossed my mind...I noticed your posting late as well...insomnia is torture isnt it? Hope you as well as can be.

samuel-oc235

samuel-oc235

today is no better im really struggling
i need to stop thinking.. music helps to a certain point. not had a decent nights sleep for ages
i have sh for that long i think its normal. and sometimes i dont even no im doing it (if you know what i mean)
:cry:
people keep asking me are you alright because im always on a downer and i try n fight the tears and emotion to say im ok but its very hard
at the moment i think death is easier than this..least the pain will be gone

Last edited:
amathus

amathus

Hi, I usually find that using headphones is better for myself and everyone else really!

qf.

samuel-oc235

samuel-oc235

struggling even worse today.. listening to music loud with headphones works been doing it all weekend.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
struggling even worse today.. listening to music loud with headphones works been doing it all weekend.
I thought I'd come back to this thread, because I'm concerned about suggesting loud music. I do this, but I wouldn't advise doing this too much sam.

I think I may have over done it again, and I've been having buzzing in my left ear for the last two days. It's tinnitus I think, and I've had this before [though last time it was incredibly high pitched] and forgotten how bad it can be. It really affects your balance as well as bloody annoying, and there's no getting away from it!

:scared:

samuel-oc235

samuel-oc235

really wish i could stop thinking and dreaming... its horrible not being able to sleep and dont want to be a wake...

i walk down the street and can feel my self inside wanting 2 scream and just go crazy
holding the urge in is very hard....
im at bursting point i think one day soon il just explode and go crazy

Last edited:
Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
but whats worse tinnitus or bad thoughts what done go away ?
Good point. Just thought I'd mention that I use this technique as a quick short-term fix. It's not for long term benefit. I don't want you to damage your hearing sam. :)
really wish i could stop thinking and dreaming... its horrible not being able to sleep and dont want to be a wake...

i walk down the street and can feel my self inside wanting 2 scream and just go crazy
holding the urge in is very hard....
im at bursting point i think one day soon il just explode and go crazy
You can scream! Perhaps best not to do it in a public place ;). Grab a cushion and scream your lungs out in to it!!

samuel-oc235

samuel-oc235

Good point. Just thought I'd mention that I use this technique as a quick short-term fix. It's not for long term benefit. I don't want you to damage your hearing sam. :)

You can scream! Perhaps best not to do it in a public place ;). Grab a cushion and scream your lungs out in to it!!
good idea might try that later tonight

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
thanks il try..
have you ever felt where nothing you ever do or say is right ?
Oh yes! Then I go on to thinking - who knows what's right? who dictates right and wrong? - It carries on... I can [over] think for England!

samuel-oc235

samuel-oc235

Oh yes! Then I go on to thinking - who knows what's right? who dictates right and wrong? - It carries on... I can [over] think for England!
true true im just in that predicament where i can do nothing right..
even if its something good its wrong
i say nice things its wrong :S
it soo confusing

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya Sam

I'm butting in here, but are you being seen by a psychiatrist? I wonder if you can ask your doc to refer you to the Crisis Team so you can call them when it gets so bad. You seem very depressed and needing more than just antiDs. You have a lovely child of 2? That sounds lovely and I bet you are so proud of him. You can get better you know, there is hope. But depression just gets people to think in circular reasoning. You can get better honey. xx