• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi all

R

rusty443

Hi all, i'm new to this forum, lived with mental health for a number of years but have only recently admitted it to myself.
I suffer from anxiety, depression, stress and have panick attacks, i have recently changed my eating habits which i'm finding to be a great help, excercise is my next step!
just wanted to say hi :)

D

Dollit

Hi Rusty and welcome to the forum. Just make yourself at home.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Rusty to MHF :)

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the forum - glad you found us!

Rollinat

E

eaglefly

:welcome::welcome::grouphug um exercise i find it a grate help for the balance of mind anyhow welcome:tea:

R

rusty443

Thanks all for the warm welcomes, glad i found this site, had a panick attack last night due to an argument with my partner, we've decided to have time apart and its hurting :(
decided last week and i'm not taking the news well , feel as though its cus of my mental health, that how i am is taking its toll on him, he says it isn't.

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

:welcome: I'm a newby too and I've already got the impression that people on here are really supportive and nice :)
Sorry too hear that you and your partner are having troubles... I can sympathise me & my boyfriend are having trouble also and I think it's to do with my bipolar!
:grouphug: