• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Hi all

R

rusty443

Hi all, i'm new to this forum, lived with mental health for a number of years but have only recently admitted it to myself.
I suffer from anxiety, depression, stress and have panick attacks, i have recently changed my eating habits which i'm finding to be a great help, excercise is my next step!
just wanted to say hi :)

D

Dollit

Hi Rusty and welcome to the forum. Just make yourself at home.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Rusty to MHF :)

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the forum - glad you found us!

Rollinat

E

eaglefly

:welcome::welcome::grouphug um exercise i find it a grate help for the balance of mind anyhow welcome:tea:

R

rusty443

Thanks all for the warm welcomes, glad i found this site, had a panick attack last night due to an argument with my partner, we've decided to have time apart and its hurting :(
decided last week and i'm not taking the news well , feel as though its cus of my mental health, that how i am is taking its toll on him, he says it isn't.

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

:welcome: I'm a newby too and I've already got the impression that people on here are really supportive and nice :)
Sorry too hear that you and your partner are having troubles... I can sympathise me & my boyfriend are having trouble also and I think it's to do with my bipolar!
:grouphug: