• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi All (Update)

A

april

Founding Member
Not sure if I'm posting in the right thread, but I would just like to give everyone an update.

I have finally finished my course I was on and have passed with flying colours, finished on thursday. I've got a place at University starting in September. I feel like my life is really turning around for me now. Have been of meds now for nearly two years which is great!!!

My daughter is doing extreamly well and has also turned her life around. She has not had any self harm incidents since last year which I an really relieved about. We are very close and can talk openly with each other. She is also at the moment meds free for about three months now. She does have her down days, but then we go out walking in the country side or I try to take her out to get her mind of things that bother her. She is starting college in September and really looking forward to it. I am really happy for her and very proud of how far she has come.

I know I haven't been around for a while, but that was because of final exams for me. I wish you all well and I know now that there is a light at the end of the tunnel called depression.

Thanks for reading
Take care

April:)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
(y) Welldone April :clap:

Also welldone to your daughter (y)

Pleased you are both on the " bright " side of life now :flowers::flowers:

Takecare & keep popping in and updating us :flowers:

A

april

Founding Member
Thanks

Thanks Fedup
Thats what I'm going to try to do (pop in:)

We both still have our down side, but mostly try to get past it now:p

Take care

April

D

Dollit

That's good April, it's lovely to read nice news, well done.

A

april

Founding Member
Thanks Dollit :)

Bluemoon

Bluemoon

Founding Member
Thanks for sharing April - I'm pleased for you :clap:.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Thanks for posting your up-date April - that sounds beautiful! It's so nice to hear a really positive story about depression so thank you again.

Good luck with your future and I hope you enjoy uni!

A

april

Founding Member
Thanks

Thanks Bluemoon and Honeyquince:hug: