• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi all! New here. Came from another forum.

Imperius

Imperius

Want to get to know people on this forum. How would you rate the community here on a scale of 1-10? Is there drama on this forum? Asking now to figure out if I wanna stay with reasonable minded people vs. the small minded people on my other forum.

frisas45

frisas45

Nope! It's pretty good in here! The people are very nice, and only few of them are assholes. You're welcome to ask anything in this forum.

Lavender_Rose

Lavender_Rose

Hi, welcome to the forum. The community seems great here. I'm not on other forums so maybe I just got lucky with this one.

LizBo

LizBo

Want to get to know people on this forum. How would you rate the community here on a scale of 1-10? Is there drama on this forum? Asking now to figure out if I wanna stay with reasonable minded people vs. the small minded people on my other forum.
:welcome: Hey there!

I'm a member of three MH forums and this is my favourite. Mostly people are respectful and caring, so even the debate section can be enjoyable.

Hope you stick around :peace:

Liz

EddieH

EddieH

Hey Imperius. Welcome to the forum. It is a great community here, people really look out for each other. I have tried a few other forums, always comeback here, this is home. Hope you enjoy it

daffy

daffy

Staff member
Founding Member
Staff Member on Leave
Hi and welcome to th forum, were a friendly group and its well monitored and people do make some friendships on here but we all try and support each other. Have a look round the forum the chill out section is where a lot of members hang out

Niche Bee

Niche Bee

I am new as well 🙂 I had a look at other forums and this seemed the best one! So fingers crossed!

P

Purpleplum

People are very nice here...maybe because there are so many outrside of the US here. 😁 I shouldn't say that about my own country but we Americans can be pretty much drama queens.

K

karl7

welcome to the forum.....i think posters here are pretty nice

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi Imperius, I came from another drama, power play ridden forum. It’s amazing how negative forums that deal with mental health issues can be. My experience with this forum is that it is a breathe of fresh air as forums go. The people here are interesting, intelligent and very very nice.
Feedback is thoughtful. Opportunities to jump into lighter subjects are ample. It’s definitely a nice change from the negative behaviors that can dominate other forums. Once you spend some time here with us I hope you will agree. xo, j

K

karl7

by thew way imperius....what was the other forum you were on.....im curious as im hooked on the net due to covid and would like to try other sites......im already on sz.com and ****We-have-broken this-link-deliberately.Please report this post***

N

natalie

Hi imperius,

This is a carefully and very hard working mdoerated site. We also have for um guides, who can hopefully offer you the best support the best they can.

We are a friendly bunch, here at MHF, oh yes, I nearly forgot, welcome aboard.