• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi All - Here to share some energy healing modalities

M

Moochacha

Hi from the new kid. Looks like a great forum.

I'm here because I'm pretty experienced in some mental health issues (experienced depression myself and my sister was bipolar) and lots of mental health issues in the family.

I've learned of many energy healing modalities that work miracles and thought there may be folks here who need them.

I'll do my best to educate. I have a blog where I share all sorts of ways to improve our mental condition. There's fascinating stuff out there now so we have no reason to suffer. :clap: There's at least one solution for everyone, with every problem.

Bye for now

R

rasselas

Hey Moochacha

What a dynamic and positive entrance!

There's a section here called Recovery... Your contrubution there will be very well received, so long as you're a non-commercial independent.

I'd personally be very interested in having a link to your blog.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Keep smiling!

mark.uk ("I'm not anti-psychiatry. I'm anti-bullshit.")

iffybob

iffybob

Hello

Hi ... Moochacha ...

.. you are certainly welcome to try .. good luck ... :)

L

Lady Summer Isles

Hi and :welcome: Good to have you hear you sound very positive. Look forward to reading our posts.
Hugs
Tannith:welcome::grouphug:

M

Moochacha

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome to the forum.

I will check out the Recovery area to see if I can help there.

If you would like to learn more about energy healing, you can visit my blog. I'm a natural health advocate and expose the truth about things as well as sharing cutting edge methods to achieve optimum health.

I've been researching health and nutrition for about 12 years, I guess, and it's fascinating to me. Now I know that we are the sum of 3 aspects and they are all connected; mind, body and spirit. If one is out of whack, it affects the other two. We must address all three for high levels of health.

Mental health was swept under the rug for so long, and it's gratifying to see it coming out and being addressed. It's painful for me to watch people suffer, knowing there are so many safe and effective healing modalities so people don't have to resort to poisoning themselves with pills. I'm learning more every day, and so I'm more hopeful every day.

Thank you for the opportunity to offer help.

my blog is: www.ChampionWellnessSource.com I welcome your comments and feedback--positive or otherwise.

Ciao for now, see you around. :p