• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi again

D

Dollit

I have read your blog and I'm really sorry that you have such a rough time. It must be really hard living your life. I'm glad you can share how you feel with us. I looked at your drawings too. I love your aliens. :hug:

G

ginger2000

Founding Member
I have read your blog and I'm really sorry that you have such a rough time. It must be really hard living your life. I'm glad you can share how you feel with us. I looked at your drawings too. I love your aliens. :hug:

Thanks, I love my talent but its not getting me anywhere : (

D

Dollit

Don't get despondent about not getting anywhere with your art just yet. You are really young and it takes time to establish yourself as an artist. The thing is to keep doing it and sharing it. I do the things I'm good at because I enjoy doing them and for me that's the best bit. Keep going sweetie. xx :hug:

G

ginger2000

Founding Member
I'm not that young, I'm only 18 :(

D

Dollit

Well Ginger I'm nearly 50 so 18 is really young to me! It's not an insult honey just you're right at the beginning of your life and I'm half way through. 18 is young to be established as an artist though. Most of the artists I know who make a living are in their late 20s or early 30s. :hug: