• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hi,...again.

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
I've sorely missed this forum for these past months. Please forgive me.
I didn't know my physical pain was affecting my head so much,...just goes to show you that's life, which is an imperfect thing.

I hope everyone is okay?! :hug:

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Welcome back, its lovely to see you. Are you feeling better now?

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
:)

Welcome back, its lovely to see you. Are you feeling better now?
Hi Unlucky! :hug::hug: How have you been? I'm doing better but much too slowly for my likeing :redface:

That's life as they say.

Anything new & exciting your way??? :)

xxx

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Nope, still housebound I'm afraid!! Its been up and down, you know how it is. I'm getting CBT now and I've got a CPN. I've only had 2 sessions so far and its a bit scary but we'll see how it goes. Anything exciting happening your end?
I'm glad your back, when someones around all the time I worry when they disappear, its like a wee family!!:hug:

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Nope, still housebound I'm afraid!! Its been up and down, you know how it is. I'm getting CBT now and I've got a CPN. I've only had 2 sessions so far and its a bit scary but we'll see how it goes. Anything exciting happening your end?
I'm glad your back, when someones around all the time I worry when they disappear, its like a wee family!!:hug:
It is indeed like a wee family and I'm sorry for abandoning ship. My pain was too unbearable. I thought I was going mad.
Well,...maybe I am a bit mad, but not due to back pain! :D
It's lovely to see you still here. :hug:

I can have Mindfulness courses in another town, but I can't get on a bus to get there! What a life, eh?! lol.

xxx

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
It is nice to see you back here Ms P - hope things will continue to get better for you. Take care :hug: