• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hi 🙋‍♂️

Ianx86

Ianx86

My name is ian, I’m recently single due to my condition, 👍🏻 ( man I’m awesome ) I’m 34, white, male, and I have g.a.d. And ya know what it feels so good saying that to people like me..So fudging good.... I could go into my story in depth but I’ll just assume until someone asks that I’m where I belong.... so hi!! 😊 I’ve dealt with this so long alone... suppressed so much for so long and did my best to do the buck up buttercup and get over it ( which to me was force yourself through it reguardless of consequence ) for such a long time.... and idk I just spent my time for an hour replying to people on the website not knowing that there were different forums like a dip but ya know what idc because if a word I said brought someone solice I’m so just happy about that... I don’t care if your a guy or a girl or what your potential pronoun is I’m just happy I can be here to seek companionship, and friends in a setting where people are like me.... it’s literally the coolest thing ever that I’ve never thought of attempting and idk I’m just happy I found this after a Google search..... lol anyways ty for your time everyone.... your not a waste if you feel alone so do I and message me if ya want I guess this is all new to me not holding things inside and expecting to not be understood.... hopefully not wrong to feel this way idk any of you but feel more at home and at ease than I have in years just writing this 😊 so hi... 👋🏻

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

What are you trying to say concisely? What is your point? I'm having a difficult time trying to follow your thoughts that you have written.

J

JeanPierre

Hi Ian welcome here.
If you would like to share your story, we are here.