• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hey..

M

..missALLIE..

Hi my names allie and im 18

I've just been diagnosed with rapid cycling bipolar, borderline personality disorder and ADHD..So things are pretty awful at the moment!!

I guess iv joined here coz all my friends and boyf are slowly starting to give up on me and i really need some support..

So i guess i really want to know are things ever going to get better??

lol sorry for the ramble
x

S

starfish

dolores

i feel sure you will get your symptoms under control soon its hard for people to understand what you are experiencing unless they have been through it themselves.you can get support on this forum, and also a mht if you havent got one already.ask your gp. good luck.

iffybob

iffybob

hi missalli

Have a look around some one here is prob be a able to give advice or just listern........ welcome ....... :)

G

grace68

i'm sure things will get better for you, as you get some help,and i'm sure people around you won't give up onyou..it's probabaly that you feel so fed up with yourself, you can't imagine that they wouldn't be? i'm shattered now, got to go to bed, but i'll look out for you again on here- hope you get the support you're looking for- sure you will:grouphug: