• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hey

A

Ainsworth

i am from the south west of England and still havent been fully dx, im somewhere between BP2 and BPD. could be much more but therapists never get the punchline from me, ever!

the words 'im lost but dont know where im going' sum me up.

i have rapid emotions, from paranoia/anxiety/emptiness/compulsiveness/happiness, you name it, i have it and leads to self abuse with drugs.

dont really know what else to write but a big hello from someone who is invisible to the outside world and never heard when i scream at the top of my voice.

god! just read that back, great i sound a fun person to be around, dont i? :D

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Onlymebud

Onlymebud

i am from the south west of England and still havent been fully dx, im somewhere between BP2 and BPD. could be much more but therapists never get the punchline from me, ever!

i have rapid emotions, from paranoia/anxiety/emptiness/compulsiveness/happiness, you name it, i have it and leads to self abuse with drugs.

dont really know what else to write but a big hello from someone who is invisible to the outside world and never heard when i scream at the top of my voice.

Welcome to the forum and by the sounds of it welcome to my life.
I can tell you one thing your not alone thats for sure cos you just summed me up word for word.

Keep posting there some good folks here who will help you all they can.
Wish i had some words of wisdom for you but you know how it is.
:hug:

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi,
I think you'll find kindred spirits here. :flowers:
welcome-2.png

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi unremarkable,

I'm sure you're anything but...

dib4uk

dib4uk

Hey hon, welcome to the board- should've done this ages ago...:welcome:

Your not alone now.:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introduce Yourself 5
SelfDestructiveBeauty Introduce Yourself 5
KriegThePsycho Introduce Yourself 4
A Introduce Yourself 9