• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hey!

T

tvmjkl236

i’m new here ! I’m 19y/o, bi, etc etc. dont wanna give out too much personal info, so i hope just that much was alright!

i’m not diagnosed (working on it, dont have the $$$ for it yet), but i’ve read around and i’m pretty sure i have bpd, c-ptsd, and depression. I fit a lot of the symptoms from each of those, tho ik theres some overlap or maybe im just being kinda dramatic idk lol. I dont rly have much of a support system irl, so I joined this forum bc i wanted some advice n to find a community of ppl that might be even a little bit like me, since i’m kinda struggling rn.

Outside of mental health stuff tho, i like art and im pretty passionate about music :) ! I guess thats pretty much it ! Nice to meet you all :D

2Much2Feel

Welcome to the forum, @tvmjkl236. Yeah, it'll be good to get in when you can to have a diagnosis to work with. It's easy for us to read the descriptions of various MH issues and recognise ourselves in a lot of them, and even professionals get it wrong sometimes. So coming on here is a great first step, and seeing a professional is a critical next step.

I have BPD, depression, anxiety. It really can be helpful to finally have a diagnosis and of course to get the correct treatment. Wish you the best of luck on here, it can be really helpful, and at getting in to see someone soon. xx

B

Bod

Former member
Hi and welcome to the forum, I hope you can find some peace here as everyone is so helpful and caring.