• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hey

L

Lanny

Hi everyone, my names Lanny and i'm new here. :)
Having a bit of a crap time at the moment. I think that the people on the TV are transferring messages to me to kill myself. :(
I keep hearing them talking to me when im watching the Tv and i dont know what to do. I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia in April 08 and dont want to be sectioned again. Thats why i dont think im going to tell my CPN or psychologist about this as they might think im in danger of myself. what do i do? :cry:

D

Dollit

Hi Lanny and welcome to the forum. If you feel you can tell the medics is there one person you can trust enough to talk to?

S

saffron

welcome lanny to the forum,
surely if you are hearing them but are able to ignore what they are saying then you are not a ddanger to yourself, however, hearing these things are detrimental to your MH and so getting help to irradicate or change the voices is important,, however, you know your relationship with your Dr.
you will find lots of people on here that will listen adn share so hope we can be of some help.
best wishes
S

chris

chris

Founding Member
:welcome:

Its a good idea to explain these symptoms to your psychiatrist or psychologist so they can adjust your medication ,i also get messages from the television on ocassion ,i usually switch the tv off and try and do something else untill it passes .

chris

L

Lanny

Its a good idea to explain these symptoms to your psychiatrist or psychologist so they can adjust your medication ,i also get messages from the television on ocassion ,i usually switch the tv off and try and do something else untill it passes .

chris
OK thanks. I think i will tell my psychologist tomo. And i'll try watching less TV.

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi Lanny.

You're not alone. I'm sure a lot of us have had the TV talking to us at some point. Hang in there bud.

x blue

T

terri

chris
Hello Chris, Lanny and all the rest

I am not so new to this, I am rather an expert. Believe me, all you have to do is switch it off, walk away, do something totally unconnected to the 'electrics', if you doh see what I mean, don't go spell red backwards, without pointing your finger at the temple, everyone!!!! Just for fun, go try it. I don't mean to offend not no one, and also, avoid those doctors and psychologists like the plague.

For they actually write down all you say, take no notice of all your fears, other than to go injections, ect, medicines you don't want, tablets you can't avoid, and terrific isn't he, to go tell the whole darn world, hmmmmmmm, you are schizophrenic and need to spend the whole of your life on the, excuse my language, fuppin tablets. et al. ect ect.

All I mean to say dears are that....... you are not bothered, and I'm not, so why the hell do those doctors and consultants, nurses, mental people health that is, always, sort of, hmmm, go there. Tscht tscht. They are, touched you know.

Absolutely barking mad they are to try and win us over and to not take their tablets themselves when they are CRAP POTS. Lots and lots of thunder around here, Crappers. Heh heh heh heh. :mad: Yes totally madness, for you know what, I found out, and how true it all is, they all get the 'kick back', the money that is, from every single meet the chuffin figures statistics. You go figure......

Hmmmmmm not nice is ip?! I've got a mape who has run away to Belfast because of................you no insignificant man who did that to he and he and her and hips are hinnies, and so now you know who I r, why not go off on one about not using your brave brave brains, and ditching all those tablets, because of......

Gosh, you can't because there are sos many of you who live off on the State because the bothersomes kick us out of our jobs. Proof needed for Social, via doctors, you are taking your table's. So why not, do carry on, get the chuffin paper, chuff the lot off by...................LAUGHING YOUR HEAD OFF

tata(y)

Oh and what I mean is, unless you take a stand, and stamp your feet, and say no no no, and really truly mean it, oh hell, even that don't work. Sign of psychosis, mirage, sign of schizoid people, anger, sign of baff down, go banff boy and just a little interjection from a rather young cool man who went there, died, was reborn and saw a snow lion. Thought he'd died and gone to heaven when actually..... he had.

SCHITZOID.... hmmmmmssssssssssssssssss

:grouphug:

Last edited: