• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hey

otemp

otemp

I'm new here, I'm 21 years old and been having depression since my early teen years. Had my fair share being suicidal, actually I've just somewhat gotten out of a suicidal "episode" where I've actually almost killed myself.

I'm glad that I made it through. I'm glad I didn't do it just yet. Let's see what life will bring.

Im happy to meet you guys. :)

UserUnderRepair

UserUnderRepair

Hello! Another new user here. Sorry to hear you've been struggling (can relate), but glad that it sounds like you've come out the other side.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya nice to meet you. I too understand depression all too well. There are ways through it and you can find life worthwhile again. I am pleased you made it through the suicidal time.

Lavender_Rose

Lavender_Rose

Hi welcome to the forum. I'm glad you made it through that. There are a lot of nice people to talk to here, I hope you like it.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I'm sorry you experience this. I too have tried and am happy to be here. I think about it almost never now. Medication worked, now I'm at a loss. I hope you are feeling better now and had a goodnight.

<3

otemp

otemp

I'm glad you gave it another shot. Feelings aren't permanent.
Yes, exactly. Although it is so hard to believe that you might soon feel different/better when you're in such a dark place.

G

GongKing

I have suicidal ideations pretty often but I always tell myself that it will pass. It helps me to acknowledge that nothing in life is permanent.