• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

hey

E

empty-inside

Im new here
Im from australia
not new to forums and stuff but the one i was on wasnt very supportive in the end, i had one of the moderaters call me a B***
so I really hope i will be welcome here? if not please say cause i don think i can cope with that happening again :(
I will post more about me in time

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there and welcome to the forum :welcome:. Well, if it's support you're after you've come to the right place. Everyone here is realy friendly and full of support for each other. Have a look around and when you feel comfortable just jump right in.

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hope we can give you the support you need and that you make friends here. It's quite a special place.

Aahbut

Aahbut

You will find this a very supportive forum. Sorry to hear of your bad previous experience, there is always one who has to get stroppy unfortunately. :welcome:

Last edited:
companion

companion

Founding Member
Hey there and :welcome:

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences of other places. Unlike them, this forum is very helpful and everyone is respectful and supportive.

If you need anything just ask.

Btw what is the weather like in Australia at the moment? I hope it is better than it is here in Manchester (UK)

Take Care

Companion

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Im new here
Im from australia
not new to forums and stuff but the one i was on wasnt very supportive in the end, i had one of the moderaters call me a B***
so I really hope i will be welcome here? if not please say cause i don think i can cope with that happening again :(
I will post more about me in time
Welcome to the forum,I'm sure you will find plenty of support here.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: to MHF :)

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

Hiii :) :welcome:

Aww sorry too hear that a moderator called you that - well shocking! It won't happen here though, everyone's dead helpful, supportive and nice :D

:hug:

Lozzi :flowers:

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to this wonderful forum, everyone here will help you feel welcome.

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hey... Pleased to meet you! This place has always been friendly and supportive so far and O hope you find this here !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduce Yourself 7
mareedee Introduce Yourself 8
J Introduce Yourself 1
R Introduce Yourself 2
S Introduce Yourself 4