• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hey

L

Living Dead Girl

hello people! im new hence why i am posting in introductions.
so i will start tell you a little about myself.
well i was recently diagnosed with BPD, although ive suffered from MH issues since hitting adolesence. im 20 years of age and im currently doing nothing with my life. i did attend uni from september 07 till december 07, yeah i only lasted 3 months. i was forced to intercalate because of "medical" reasons. i was told to seek help before i can go back and as a result have ended up with the diagnosis of BPD. im going back in september this year (fingers crossed). oh yeah i studied/will study psychology with the aim to be a clinical psychologist one day, but that seems to be an impossibility right now, i mean for goodness sake i cant even do a normal job.
i have been on other mental health forums in the past but have since left these due to becoming dissatisfied with them.

i look forward to getting to know the forums and the people who come here.

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
:welcome::welcome: This has been a very good place so far and long may it continue(y)

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi LDG and :welcome: to MHF :). Hope you make many new friends here and find help and support too.

Here it is the friendliest of forums, so join in when and where you want.:hug:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
hello people! im new hence why i am posting in introductions.
so i will start tell you a little about myself.
well i was recently diagnosed with BPD, although ive suffered from MH issues since hitting adolesence. im 20 years of age and im currently doing nothing with my life. i did attend uni from september 07 till december 07, yeah i only lasted 3 months. i was forced to intercalate because of "medical" reasons. i was told to seek help before i can go back and as a result have ended up with the diagnosis of BPD. im going back in september this year (fingers crossed). oh yeah i studied/will study psychology with the aim to be a clinical psychologist one day, but that seems to be an impossibility right now, i mean for goodness sake i cant even do a normal job.
i have been on other mental health forums in the past but have since left these due to becoming dissatisfied with them.

i look forward to getting to know the forums and the people who come here.

Hello and :welcome: to MHF
Hope you find " us " supportive.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum LDG. I hope that you find it better than your previous experiences. :welcome:

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
:welcome: LDG - look forward to seeing you around.

Rollinat

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi ldg :welcome::welcome:to the forum. Looking forward to talking to you:)

D

Dollit

Hi, think I've said hello on another thread but what the hell, welcome again!