• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

hey

L

Lily may

does anyone out there know of any suport groups in the kettering(England) area?

ive been hearing voices all my life, well i say voices but i can see actual people who talk to me. most of them are posative but on or two have started bothering me.

would love ot talk to someone who wont think im crazy and can offer advice.

thanks in advance
Lily may

L

Lily may

thank you, thats great will look into it.

all the best
Lily may

S

Sue

There is a voices group in Bradford - If you want to know more just ask:)

P

Paul

Could you tell us more about the Bradford group?

Fo instance when and where do you meet, how do you get in contact with the group and what sorts of things do you do.

I look forward to finding out more

Best wishes

Paul

S

Sue

The Bradford Group meets on Wednesdays at 1pm until 2.30pm. It is very good and offers support for voice hearers - it is facilitated but the group members are responsible for deciding on what the group focuses on.

T

terri

Hi,

From a search on the Mental Health Foundation web site: http:www.mentalhealth.org.uk/welcome/

I saw this site: http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/healing/mental.htm which informed: "...hearing voices in your head...Meeting and sharing with people on their spiritual path in Cambridge/UK". Perhaps this may help you.

I've been experiencing 'voices' or voice-like ideas for some time myself, though not all my life.
Hello, please come back and tell us your opinion now, I am very interested to hear your view on people who are diagnosed with mental health problems, as was Cal as well.

Thank you for your response

No video,

not this week

Terresa xxxx