Hey yu guys i need ur advice pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease and quick!!!!

S

sammoore1972

Remember i told yu guys bout my ex i woz seeing???? Love him to bits, wi were always falling out and getting bk 2 getha (my irratic behaviour caused it coz hypomanic) I used to dump him then beg him back and he always came back until weeks ago wen i tried to kill myself. I sent him nasty texts etc. Anyway he started texting mi again, asking how i woz, so yesterday wi met for a coffee. It woz lovely seeing him and also made mi realise i'm still madly in love with him. He said we will only eve be friends and he won't go back with mi coz of trouble i've caused him. I'm devastated!!!! He wants to be purely friends and asked mi to go out thursday night with him and sum mutual friends. I don't no if i should leave it coz seeing him upsets mi, but then i miss him, i know what to do but he's adamant no going back with mi. I woz tempted to start begging in texts last night but found the strength and courage not to. Please cud yu give mi advice???? Do i see him and get hurt???? He knows i love him coz ive told him yesterday but he said no, just friends, Please help. Im not making any decisions till i get advice from yu guys :love: xxxx

T

TOONAFISH

Aw Sam that is really tough, my head is saying stay away, but my heart would be saying go and see if you can change his mind. Having been in this situation and it ending badly i would have to say steer clear. It is just going to hurt you if he doesn't change his mind. I think it will be really hard to NOT go but do you think you can handle it if he rejects you??? Do you think you could just be friends with him, or are you an all or nothing gal??

I feel for you as i have been there. What do you think yourself ??? xxx

S

sammoore1972

yeah toon, i'm an all or nothing girl, it felt so sad seeing him coz he woz adament it woz over and he would not go bk with mi "2 much heartache" he said. Plus he got a 9 yr old daughter and i hurt her emotionally 2, coz she thought a lot bout mi and i did her but i kept letting her down, BUT I WAS ILL!!!! I text him last night and sed is there any chance in the future we can get bk together????? He said no, just friends, i'm heartbroke all over again xxxx

S

sammoore1972

He knows how i feel, i told him i loved him yesterday wen i saw him, he hates mi sending silly texts, so do yu think i should just ignore him???? He told mi he doesnt love mi and he just wants to be friends, i thought i cud go meet him yesterday and change his mind, i even offered him sex and he refused, ive not seen him for 6 weeks, im not been big headed but im not bad looking and stuff but i dont want anyone else, just him, pls toon put sum sense in my head, im dying ere xxxx

T

TOONAFISH

aw sam hunni it must be so hard for you. it took me a long time to get over my ex, he eventually met someone else and they had a baby pretty much straight away. i was gutted. but my behaviour def didn't help. sending you bug hugs sweetheart. maybe someone else will be ablt to offer you some advice, im not v good at men troubles as im always gettin hurt myself. (well apart from my hubby now who is an angel to me)

S

sammoore1972

Thank yu so much toon, im glad yu eventually found the right guy, ur hubbie. I cant ave a relationship with sum one else wen i love him. Big hug to yu 2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ally41

ally41

he's been really clear about what he wants and even if you succeeded in getting him back by begging, he might resent you eventually. I begged my last girlfriend back but it only lasted a year and although we were ok it was never the same. best advice - dont see him till you're over the worst of the pain and all of it if you can manage, you have to get to the point where you can feel comfortable being alone before you open yourself up to him again and even then it might be too hard, it's very difficult to redraw the boundaries to reach a good friendship. Definatley no more emotional texts, this is emotional blackmail and is not fair on him and wont help you move on. All the best xxx

S

sammoore1972

thanx ally, i just text him and asked him to keep in touch by text but i cant see him as a friend yet coz im too attatched to him, i suggested in the future wi may be friends wen i ave no emotional attatchment, appreciate advice, thank yu lv sam xxxx

lulubelle

lulubelle

ah sam!! hope you ok, its such a horrible feeling- but what you have done is incredibly strong and brave (i been there too- didn't have the strength not to send the begging texts- and was pretty humiliated!)
Big hugs to you- and just remember your incredible and you will find someone equally incredible to treasure you one day!

x

RunawayDreamer

RunawayDreamer

Im with Lulubelle - you are very brave and should be proud of yourself Sam. Big hugs, lots of love xxx

W

warriorprincess

Hey Sam, it really sounds like you've done the best thing going by my experience. I kinda don't know how to put it to make it easier for you, I can well imagine the feelings you are going through, but if you have feelings and that is what he's said about it, definitely save yourself more pain by not seeing him at the mo. I would say that how you worded it to him sounds perfect. There's also more chance of him missing you if he doesn't see you (no promises but makes sense eh?) and in my opinion yes - whatever has been said or done by you, you are still worthy of being worshipped, and I know from experience that begging very rarely leads to being worshipped! So whatever may or may not happen in the future, I would say that you are definitely doing the right thing now.
xxx

F

FriendsFanaticSince1999

Aw hi Sammy I am Joanne. Aw I am heartbroken for you reading this it is so heartbreaking for you. It is very brave of you to find the courage not to beg him to get back with you again you should be very proud of yourself. Unrequited love is so heartbreaking, but if over time you gradually come to terms with your heartbreak and accept the fact that you are only going to be friends, then maybe you will gradually feel yourself getting better and better, plus you're probably better as friends to stop any arguments all the time. Good luck to you Sammy, hope you can both be OK as friends and in the end get on better as friends than you did as partners. Plus, its good you are both still friends as unfortunatly so many relationships end so bitterly! Good luck Sam always here if you need me :).