Hey y'all

R

Rogue Fairy

Hello. I've tried forums before with little luck. It's probably because I am completely not capable of following through with anything. I've been trying to function with mental illness for as long as I can remember. I won't go too deep into my story, I don't think anyone has time for that. I came from a family I really love but they are completely dysfunctional. I've been subjected to more than a few emotional traumas that have left me with PTSD, depression and bi polar. I self harm and mostly just wish I would die quietly in my sleep. Maybe if reincarnation is a thing life will be easier next time.:unsure:

D

drowning-in-myself

Hey, I'm not capable of following through with most things either. Like I don't even know why I've joined this forum y'know? I can relate to some of the things you mentioned... dying in your sleep sounds pretty peaceful right? I'm here to talk if you like, I don't know if I'd be much help though. :unsure:

R

Rogue Fairy

Just a kind ear and an empathetic heart - that's what all of us need

C

Cleopatra_

welcome Rogue Fairy, I identify with a lot of what you're saying and I'm sure many others here do too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 4
B Introduce Yourself 5
M Introduce Yourself 10
D Introduce Yourself 1
H Introduce Yourself 3